Hello - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 10:32 AM
nozzle should change his/her status!
National Champion

Default Re: Hello

Not to be redundant, but welcome!

Read lots and ask lots of questions. Everything you need to know is here!

p.s. I'm the one that will be meeting you and your husband for lunch in a couple of weeks.
Old 08-20-2003, 11:08 AM
sp angel should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Re: Hello

Hey! It will be cool to meet someone from this site! Mike mentioned Teresa's for lunch. Sounds good, since I'm 1/2 Latina, Mexican food is always ok with me! Maybe we could meet on a Saturday? Sundays are always so hectic, with AM and PM church. But whatever is good for you. Mike usually works on Saturdays, so after 7PM would be great. See ya soon! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Ephesians 4:14-16 (NKJV)
14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head -Christ-
16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.
Closed Thread