Lumps and bumps - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 07:38 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Lumps and bumps

Has anyone else found that as they lose bodyfat they can feel odd lumps and things. When I lost weight last year, I suddenly noticed a lump in my chest, and (obviously terrified) went to the doctor who said it was just a lymph node that was a bit swollen (I have other permanently swollen lymph nodes eg. in my throat and under my armpit).

I was wondering if anyone else had found this- as you get more definition you start to see the weird things underneath?
It scared the pants off me because it felt like this lump just appeareed from nowehere but it's totally safe as far as I know [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] phew...
Old 07-07-2003, 09:35 AM
teletummy should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: Lumps and bumps

I have the bumps too, with or without losing bodyfat. Dun worry, they're just there, truly behaving like nodes. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
<font color="red">____________________ [ The Beauty of Symmetry and Power ] __________________</font>

Maintenance calories = 1908-2226
BMR = 1498.98
Old 07-07-2003, 10:04 AM
Libby2 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

I do too....one on my leg and one on my forearm......my doc says that they are lipomas..nothing to be afraid of, and are harmless..but unnerving when you find them!
Old 07-07-2003, 05:14 PM
JV1311 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

I thought this was gonna be about odd-shaped fat. Like when you lose body fat from some places and others don't quite catch up.
Old 07-07-2003, 05:29 PM
DarkLotus should change his/her status!
Lightweight

I was thinking of jiggly fat...but that's not what you mean huh? When an area gets all lumpy and nasty looking then you lose a few lbs a few days later. Love when that happens [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Gotta be scary to have an odd bump though. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2003, 05:32 PM
JV1311 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

My inner thigh right now looks all lumpy and nasty, let's hope with a little more body fat lost it will even out.
Closed Thread