New Here with a Question - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2003, 07:49 PM
susan1958 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default New Here with a Question

Hey there. I'm new here and have a question. I was on Weight Watchers for a while and lost 45 pounds. I got to the point where I couldn't lose anymore. So I began the Atkins diet and lost another 10. I still have another 15 I'd like to lose and I am having the hardest time. I can't seem to lose it. I was going to the gym for about six months and did great with it. I then had surgery and am now having major back problems, so I'm pretty limited to any major working out. My main form of exercise now is taking a 45 minute walk every morning. Any suggestions on what I can do to lose that last 15 pounds? Thanks a bunch. Susan <font color="blue"> </font>
Old 07-03-2003, 07:53 PM
JV1311 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: New Here with a Question

Welcome, Susan!

First of all, I suggest reading the stickies (the posts with a pin icon on top of the forum). I really recommend the 12 weeks to fat loss diet.

http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/magazine/fatlossdiet.htm
Old 07-04-2003, 01:18 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Re: New Here with a Question

How about suggestions on how to lose unwanted FAT, NOT just pounds?

In other words, first, let's pull our focus AWAY from the rotten old scale. Let's focus INSTEAD on body COMPOSITION. More muscle, less fat = toned and sexy.

That said, if you will post your stats and your current diet, as in what your meals consist of on a typical day, including total number of calories, as well as how long you've been using your current diet, we can take a look and see what we can do to help.

And welcome to Abc! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread