Girls, have you seen this? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 12:17 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Girls, have you seen this?

Posted in one of the member's signatures? I'm like, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT DOING ON A BODYBUILDING BOARD?!! I don't know about you gals, but I'd like to vote NO PICTURES OF ANOREXIC LOOKING CHICKS ALLOWED! Anybody with me on that one? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I mean geez, isn't that like the OPPOSITE of what WE'RE all trying to achieve? I'm just wondering why the guys can't post more motivating pictures since it IS a bodybuilding board and none of us want to look like THAT, eeew, ick, gross! Sure not MY idea of an attractive woman. Some men sure have strange tastes.

But eh, that's just my personal opinion, I personally find that photo appalling. No offense "you know who you are". Please don't kill me, just stating my opinion. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 12:20 AM
amandasmith911 should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Re: Girls, have you seen this?

i am with you.granted i do not look too good right now,but that is nothing like how i want to and am going to look.she looks like she's 12 years old.

maybe thats her before picture and she's on a bulk,lol

amanda
Old 07-01-2003, 12:36 AM
windsrprk should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Minus the bought knockers that is unfortunately what I *do* look like. I am on a bulk and will change my body for the better because I'm sick of being a stick! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 12:37 AM

Yeah, I mean, she's got these toothpick arms and a wide midsection, yuck, yuck, yuck. That does NOT look good, NOT appealing to the eye, AT ALL. She desperately needs to start a clean bulk and get to lifting!

And I'm thinking, and SHE'S a model? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] What is this world coming to? Is everybody wearing rose-colored glasses or what?
Old 07-01-2003, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
windsrprk said:
Minus the bought knockers that is unfortunately what I *do* look like. I am on a bulk and will change my body for the better because I'm sick of being a stick! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, somehow I doubt that but the important thing is you're HERE, and we'll help ya reach your goals! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Kiss your stick days goodbye! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 01:02 AM
windsrprk should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

[ QUOTE ]
*********** said:
[ QUOTE ]
windsrprk said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, somehow I doubt that but the important thing is you're HERE, and we'll help ya reach your goals! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Kiss your stick days goodbye! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You bet I'm gonna kiss those days goodbye! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Actually, my arms and shoulders look MUCH better than hers. I think I could beat her up! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Her pic is what my arms and shoulders used to look like. Even though I'm showing great improvements its hard to get the 'former me' images out of my head. Funny how we see one thing (what we're used to seeing) yet reality (other people's views) are much different. I had a trainer at my gym tell me she would love to have my arms and shoulders. I told her I wish I had her legs! She doesn't like hers and mine are slow to grow. *sigh* We seem to want what the other person has! Come to think of it, I could use the pic lady's boobs... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Alicia
Old 07-01-2003, 01:06 AM
mama2Six should change his/her status!
Middleweight

She is VERY thin! I agree, she looks like a kid!
Amy
1 Corinthians 9:24-27 Remember that in a race everyone runs, but
only one person gets the prize. You also must run in such a way that you
will win. [25] All athletes practice strict self-control. They do it to win a
prize that will fade away, but we do it for an eternal prize. [26] So I run
straight to the goal with purpose in every step. I am not like a boxer who
misses his punches. [27] I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to
do what it should. Otherwise, I fear that after preaching to others I myself
might be disqualified.

Old 07-01-2003, 01:14 AM

That is so true, it's like we get the picture of what we USED to look like in our heads! Cause I get comments pretty often referring to the fact that I look "buff" or look like I lift and I just don't see it (like just tonight one of the girls on the speed skating team asked me how much I bench and I was thinking, now where did THAT come from?). The only time I think I look "buff" is when I'm actually in the gym lifting something, then sometimes I'll see some definition and be like, "wow, cool". But like the other day all I had on was a tight crop top and low rider daisy duke shorts and I'd SWEAR I just look like a normal woman, not one who lifts, but my husband said one can tell even with those clothes on that I lift. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I'm all like, "but how, what gives me away"? First he said my legs and that's all I could really get out of him, which is ironic anyway cause I don't even weight train my legs! But I told him, I just don't see it! I look in the mirror and just see me, plain ole me, nuttin special, heh.

That's why I'd love to get ahold of my REAL BEFORE pics! Then maybe I'd see it, see the difference. But darn it, I lost the disk that had them on!
Old 07-01-2003, 01:55 AM
ReggieRay should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Perhaps its his girlfriend.

tdt
lt Gm

"Exercises You Never Tried": 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12(new)

Mariusz Pudzianowski | Pudzianowski's Routine
http://xs3.xs.to/pics/04471/mariuzy.jpg
Old 07-01-2003, 03:33 AM
teletummy should change his/her status!
Middleweight

LOL! ROFLMAO! I'm with you, Krpto. MUSCLE-less. Especially in the lats dept.

But it's true, this is what the world's coming to. Everyone around me except 1 friend wants me to look like that. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
<font color="red">____________________ [ The Beauty of Symmetry and Power ] __________________</font>

Maintenance calories = 1908-2226
BMR = 1498.98
Closed Thread