Bombflower's lifting & nutrition journal - Page 4 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2003, 11:44 PM
bombflower should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: Bombflower\'s lifting and nutrition journal

Overall, today's workout sort of sucked. I didn't work my delts AT ALL, and I didn't get my chest&back workout finished. What I did get done was fairly good. I tried getting some cardio in, but I only did a good 10 minutes on the stairstepper, and 5 minutes of uphill walking, but my running was ambushed by my bodies current bout of gas (thanks the chillie and red pepper I put in the turkey burgers I ate two days in a row).

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I suppose I shouldn't have expected any sort of GREAT workout since I've been off for a little over a week, especially after trying to come back after being off for nearly a month. I guess finals fell at a bad time, but I have the whole summer to reach my goals...
Weight: 140
Squat Max: 225
Bench Max: 120

My training & diet journal
My bodyfat % and weight chart
My fitday account
Old 06-08-2003, 02:38 PM
bombflower should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Week #1 of 13-week, so far so good. I've been getting to the gym and getting done what I can, except for the few exercises I have no idea how to do, but will try and "practice" at home first so I don't look like an idiot in the gym.

My eating is getting a loy better. My cheats are getting smaller, and I'm no longer wanting to cheat as much. Now that I've started sticking to a new program, it's helping to smooth out my diet pretty well. The only thing I'm noticeing is with so much extra time on my hands, sometimes I get bored and just grab some "bad food" and eat some. Las night I was going to bake a bunch of oatmeal cookies (yes, quaker's recipe on the oatmeal carton) but didn't, and instead cooked some sort of pancake thing with oatmeal, protien powder, and 1/5 tbsp of coacoa powder (and eggs in there too) and ate that before bed. Although, I also had half a cup of bread pudding (mmm!) and two oatmeal cookies after dinner. But I didn't over-do it, so that makes me happy.

Today is leg day. FINALLY!

I'm just not certain when I'll make it to the gym today. They close at 5, so It'll have to be soon.
Weight: 140
Squat Max: 225
Bench Max: 120

My training & diet journal
My bodyfat % and weight chart
My fitday account
Old 09-18-2003, 10:49 PM
IronKnuckle should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Great job, I hope the 13 week goes well for you. Stay hardcore, I'll be watching. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Workout Design I (split)
Workout Design II
Closed Thread