Going off Birth Control Pills - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2003, 05:47 PM
workinhard should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default Going off Birth Control Pills

I went off the pill last month after 16 years. It has been 37 days and I still have not started my period. We've been careful, so I doubt I'm pregnant. I was wondering if any of you have had similar experiences. Did it take your body awhile to get on a regular cycle after going off the pill?
Old 05-12-2003, 05:53 PM
Twellons is a.k.a as the TYPO king, leaving edits all over the internet
Middleweight

Default Re: Going off Birth Control Pills

Yes it took me forever to get my period when I went off birth control .... I'm still waiting as a matter of fact ... The condom came off about 6 months ago when I broke up with my Ex ....

Is this somethign I should be worried about ??? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

"Character is Destiny"

Who you are - complete with all of your goals , tendencies, habits, virtues and vices - will determine how you act and react, thereby creating your life 's destiny. - Heraclitus"
Old 05-12-2003, 06:52 PM
Twellons is a.k.a as the TYPO king, leaving edits all over the internet
Middleweight

heheeh just so you know . I was only kidding .... lol [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Character is Destiny"

Who you are - complete with all of your goals , tendencies, habits, virtues and vices - will determine how you act and react, thereby creating your life 's destiny. - Heraclitus"
Old 05-12-2003, 07:23 PM
enderwigginout should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

My mom went off birth control and the doc said it would take her six months for her to get back on track (this was twenty+ years ago, mind you). She got preggers within a month. I'm doomed! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Heheheh...I think everyone is different. It may take your body some time to get readjusted to the decrease in hormones. Call your doc and ask. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2003, 08:02 PM
kungfu_chick should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Although it varies from woman to woman, itt does take your body some time to adjust after you stop taking the pill. Even with the same person, the effects can be different. The first time I went off the pill, everything went back to normal right away. However, at the start of this year I went off it again and I haven't menstruated since. It was the exact same kind of pill too. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2003, 12:02 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

It took my best friend almost a year to get pregnant after she went off b/c pills. So yep, everybody's different.
Closed Thread