34 days & counting.... - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2003, 09:53 AM
joisygirl should change his/her status!

Default 34 days & counting....

Ok everyone, I'm going on a mini vacation in 34 days. I really wanna look good by the pool! Right now I weigh 152lbs, I'm 5'9" & somewhere around 17-19% BF. I have posted my workouts & food in my online journal. Anything I can change to really cut & gain that lovely muscle definition? I know that 5 weeks isn't that long of a time, but I don't think I'm far off of my goals now. You know the really strange part of my journey is that I have pretty much weighed the same since I started this whole thing (I started in March) my BF went from 24% to 19%. That's cool, but I only lost 1 or 2 pounds. I thought I'd lose more than that. Anywho, I've been doing the low weight, high rep thing for the last 3 weeks, now it's time to go back to BFL lifting. Any suggestions to tweak that?? I printed out the 13 week workout thng & I'm reading that now. Is that a good way to go? (even though I don't have 13 weeks?? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]) Thanks for the help!!
Closed Thread