Workinhards online journal - Page 11 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 09:51 AM
workinhard should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default Re: Workinhards online journal

I'm horrible at getting up in the morning. I just started working out in the morning a few weeks ago so I'm finally getting used to it. I ate this morning and will from now on. I just need to have food on hand I can eat on the go (hard boiled eggs, etc.)

8/21/03
Thursday

Another lame workout. I gave blood last night and they said I could workout if I "had to" but they highly suggested I didn't. So I went anyways but took it pretty easy. I felt fine. So giving blood gave me a good excuse to eat cookies and they were SOOOO good..but i'm full of regrets today- I could have done without I was feeling fine. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

20 minutes treadmill - mostly walking at a fast pace, a little jogging here and there.
Old 08-21-2003, 10:23 AM
nozzle should change his/her status!
National Champion

Hey, workinhard. I was reading your journal last night. How's it going with raising your calories? And are you trying to get pregnant yet? You had said you wanted to start in July. Just curious. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Did you get to eat Nutter Butters after giving blood? Those are the best! A friend and I gave blood as often as we could in college just so we could stuff our faces with Nutter Butters.

Mmmm...now I've got a craving! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2003, 04:40 PM
Bantamweight

Hey Nozzle,
Thanks for stopping by! Ha! Nutter Butter must have some kind of deal with the Red Cross. I actually had some chocolate chip too :/
Raising my calories worked great, my metabolism has definitely picked up. I haven't measured or taken my bodyfat since June so I'm not sure how things are there. I'm kind of scared to, I feel like I've slacked a lot lately because I've been out of town almost every weekend for the past two months and my diet goes to complete crap when I travel. Aside from a trip this weekend and 2 in September, I have nothing else planned until December so I'm hoping I can focus on the Hyperplasia Challenge and really use that to motivate me.
We ARE trying to get pregnant. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] It's been 2 months since we started. It didn't stick the first month, and this month my husband was traveling on business when I was ovulating so it's unlikely we'll be pregnant this month either. Hopefully next month I'll have a bun in the oven! I swear, everywhere I look now I see pregnant women.
Old 08-22-2003, 08:59 AM
Bantamweight

my weight is crazy fluctuating this week. 157.5 a few days ago and 151 today... I never fluctuate that much, it's strange. I haven't been logging in fitday lately and I wish I had been so that I could look back and try to find the culprits...
Old 09-09-2003, 09:28 AM
Bantamweight

I've been quite the gym and journal slacker lately. I've only worked out about 2 times per week for the past two weeks but am getting back on track this week and recording again.

9/8/03
Monday

25 minutes treadmill running.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:32 AM
Bantamweight

9/9/03
Tuesday

CHEST
Wide Chest Press - Hammer
80x10, 80x10, 80x10

Decline Hammer Press
90x10, 80x10, 70x10

BACK
ISO Hammer Pull Down
70x10, 60x10, 60x10

Elbow hand walks (push up position down on one elbow, down on other, back up on one hand at a time until back to push up position)
10, 10, 10

TRICEPS
Seated Extensions (round weights, not dumbells - work better for me)
10x10, 10x10, 10x10

Dips (2 count down, 1 count up)
10, 10, 10, 30 second static hold
Closed Thread