I'm bored so.... - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2003, 02:06 PM
asaia23 should change his/her status!

Default Re: I\'m bored so....

1.58 is my score. It suggest lifting heavy for my body type and not too much rest in between, which I don't do. I think I'm doing everything ok.. I have to admit. I cheated late last night ladies. In order to make up those calories and sugar what can i do today at the gym? It's my back and bi's today, but should I do 30 min of cardio on top just because i cheated?
Old 04-04-2003, 02:19 PM
NC should change his/her status!

Default my results

I scored 2.25. I'm a mesomorph....he he !
I am still on the road trying to gain some mass...with the help and advice from this forum I know I will as I have gained quite a bit of knowledge about nutriton/traning...thanks guys ! I know I can ALWAYS count on all your support/advice !!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2003, 02:58 PM
GoMom should change his/her status!
Rookie

Mine was 2.08. I dont have any complaints. I've been sick with a nasty cold thing. Havent lifted in almost 3 weeks. Back at the gym Monday--gonna R and R all weekend. Keep praying for the troops, this will be a big weekend for us all. God bless.
Jesus said to her."I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" "Yes Lord," she told Him, "I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."
John 11:25-27 NIV

Old 04-04-2003, 03:37 PM
florida_rjs should change his/her status!

Your score is 1.75.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

Old 04-04-2003, 05:47 PM
lifterchick should change his/her status!
Middleweight

1.58 Meso-Endo- which would have been my guess!
Old 04-04-2003, 06:54 PM
cat13pig should change his/her status!

1.67. I'm between an Endomorph and a Mesomorph.
Old 04-04-2003, 07:03 PM
hilltowner should change his/her status!

Your score is 2.25.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

Old 04-04-2003, 07:05 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Wow, we're a whole board of mesomorphs! That could mean two things, either A) the quiz is bunk or B) hey, then I guess we're all in the right sport, eh? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2003, 07:24 PM
Bladezz33 should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Your score is 1.75.

Old 04-05-2003, 08:03 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

[ QUOTE ]
schless said:
Your score is 1.67.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Me, too! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Maybe we should train togethter too schless! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Closed Thread