I'm bored so.... - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2003, 01:26 AM
Workout2001 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: I\'m bored so....

Your score is 2.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.
Old 04-04-2003, 01:54 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Your score is 1.42.

Not surprising!
Old 04-04-2003, 02:14 AM
Mr. Punyverse should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Your score is 2.08.

I put my pants on one leg at a time, just like you. The only difference is that once my pants are on, I lift heavy weight.
Old 04-04-2003, 02:32 AM

I actually don't understand the numbers. I mean, how are they coming up with the numbers and what are they supposed to be telling you exactly? [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2003, 06:17 AM

1.83 for me. Mesomorph I suppose, but today I don't feel like one!
It's just a flash version of those "pick a,b or c, if you answered a score 10 points etc". The questions are allfairly obvious I think.
Old 04-04-2003, 08:48 AM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Your score is 1.58.

Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph. Choose a middle approach between the follow recommendations.

Endomorph: An Endomorph's biggest concern should be the losing of fat and adopting a lifestyle that keeps it off. Strength training should be done to get a better muscle to fat ratio and therefore improve metabolism. Use moderate weights at a fast training pace (very little rest between sets and exercises). You should lower your calorie intake (but not try to starve yourself) and should eat frequent but small meals. Sugars, sweets and junk food should be eliminated from your diet. Engage daily in some activity like brisk walking, biking, etc., and try to increase the amount of time you spend each week.

Mesomorph: Mesomorphs have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.
Old 04-04-2003, 09:53 AM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Your score is 1.83.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

i don't know what the number means either [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2003, 10:18 AM
Elle should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Soccerchick...we have the same bods!
Old 04-04-2003, 10:34 AM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

[ QUOTE ]
Elle said:
Soccerchick...we have the same bods!

[/ QUOTE ]

hey cool!! i just noticed that gymkitten is 1.83 as well [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2003, 01:55 PM
Workout2001 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

It is kind of neat to have a bit of an idea ( even if this isn't that accurate) as to what body type one is. I went back a changed some of the answers slightly, eg: life sedentary instead of fairly active and question number 10,how I lose weight and still ended up being Mesomorph. Kool!
Closed Thread