Crikey! Was that a bit of definition I spotted there in my thighs?? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2003, 07:58 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Crikey! Was that a bit of definition I spotted there in my thighs??

Did swim training this morning (for the first time- a bit of a shock but I wasn't quite as hopelessly slow as I expected), then in the sauna afterwards I looked down at my thighs and thought "Ooh, they actually look better!" They're by no means great, and I still have a LOOONG way to go, but just to say thanks to you all for the encouragement. I am sure that cleaning up my diet [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] and learning to squat [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] have been the main contributing factors! And it's all down to you guys and your advice and encouragement.
[img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2003, 09:27 AM
lifterchick should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: Crikey! Was that a bit of definition I spotted there in my thighs??

Wow- that's GREAT [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]!! It's so cool when you start to see the fruits of all that hard labor! We're here to encourage you all the way- but remember YOU are the one who showed up at the gym and gave it your all. Congratulations!!
Old 04-03-2003, 01:34 AM
enderwigginout should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

You go!

Isn't that funny when you start seeing new muscles? I had my arms drapped over the squat bar in the squat rack while I was resting in between sets and I started gripping the bar and flexing my muscles into it. It made 'em pop out nicely. Hehehehe...

Girls w/muscles...we rock!

Ender
Old 04-03-2003, 02:29 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Congrats, that's great to hear!

Yep, that's what we're here for! Then the rest is up to you! The right information + your hard work = RESULTS! Keep up the great work!
Old 04-03-2003, 06:50 AM
Philia2 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

We work hard and sometimes we get discouraged, tired and sad BUT then when we finally see the wanted results we get sooooooo happy (and proud!).

Worth every darn thing!

Way to go, Gymkitten!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

STAY STRONG!!! xxx Nina xxxxx
www.nme-pro.com
Old 04-03-2003, 02:38 PM
Dragonzeye should change his/her status!
Rookie

*Applause* Woooooo hooooooo gym kitten! I know how you feel! I sat down in my favorite comfy chair after my workout last night and noticed that my stomach and thighs are getting leaner!!! I have not stepped on a scale, and I still need to get some calipers, so I don't know for sure what's happening with my body, I only know it's GREAT! Keep up the grrrrreat work. I'll be here to cheer you on [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2003, 03:32 PM
NC should change his/her status!

Wow.....that is SO cool, I'm thrilled for you Gym Kitten. Good for you !!!!!! Keep up the great work...Hip HIP HORRAYYYYYYY !!!! Hip Hip...HooorAYY !!!!!!!!
Closed Thread