Sad but true- the key to not cheating... - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2003, 02:08 PM
schless should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: Sad but true- the key to not cheating...

[ QUOTE ]
Philia2 said:
problem is (for me anyway) that the craving becomes sort of glued to the brain so you keep having the cravings during the whole day...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh! I hate when that happens. And I can only get rid of it one of two ways. 1) Finally give in and eat whatever it is. 2) Hold out 'til bedtime, then just go to bed and sleep the craving away! Then when I wake up in the morning it's gone. But man does that make for a miserable day. Especially if my craving comes early in the day! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
lifterchick said:
I can pass ANYTHING up until about 4 PM, and then I turn into a sugar seeking missile!...After dinner, though, the cravings disappear!

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding! That's me exactly. I usually get home around 4p-ish and it's all I can do not to feed my face 'til dinner time. What the heck is that about? I'm going to try to change my workout up next week though, and hopefully that will help. Right now I do lifting and cardio early in the morning. Starting next week I'm going to try to change that to lifting in a.m. and cardio in p.m. Hoping that will keep me busy during that 2-hr munchie fit time of day! We'll see!
Old 04-02-2003, 04:39 PM
lifterchick should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: Sad but true- the key to not cheating...

[ QUOTE ]
schless said:
No kidding! That's me exactly. I usually get home around 4p-ish and it's all I can do not to feed my face 'til dinner time. What the heck is that about? I'm going to try to change my workout up next week though, and hopefully that will help. Right now I do lifting and cardio early in the morning. Starting next week I'm going to try to change that to lifting in a.m. and cardio in p.m. Hoping that will keep me busy during that 2-hr munchie fit time of day! We'll see!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, if it works for you definitely be sure to let me know! I'm usually pretty low on energy at that time (Hmm, wonder if there's a connection there...) but I'm willing to try anything that might help!
Closed Thread