Krypto - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 02:58 AM
florida_rjs should change his/her status!

Default Krypto

I was looking at your Fit day journal. Is that Log Cabin Sugar Free syrup? Also, what kind of peanut butter do you get? And what the heck is a meal separator (that one has me really stumped [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]). Thanks!
Old 04-01-2003, 03:36 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Re: Krypto

Oh gosh, I sure haven't been being a very good example lately! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I hope you are reading my journals that go along with each day, so you can read when I screwed up! Most times I will type in the journal section to further explain my diet for that particular day. Not only will I mention if I screwed up or not, but I will usually tell which meal was my post workout meal. If it doesn't say, then I didn't work out that day. I'm taking this week off due to being ill.

[ QUOTE ]
florida_rjs said:
I was looking at your Fit day journal. Is that Log Cabin Sugar Free syrup?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, what kind of peanut butter do you get?

[/ QUOTE ]

Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter

[ QUOTE ]
And what the heck is a meal separator (that one has me really stumped [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]). Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that was an idea given to me from one of the other gals so that I could separate my meals so that others looking in my journal could tell where one meal begins and the other one ends! If you will look over at the numbers, you will see they are all zeros. They are simply there to separate my meals. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2003, 04:13 AM
florida_rjs should change his/her status!

Default Re: Krypto

LOL, that was an idea given to me from one of the other gals so that I could separate my meals so that others looking in my journal could tell where one meal begins and the other one ends! If you will look over at the numbers, you will see they are all zeros. They are simply there to separate my meals. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks! That really makes alot of sense!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread