Do you get "If I don't eat right NOW I'm going to kill someone" - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 02:42 AM
enderwigginout should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: Do you get

My best friend is terrible about this. But I know him so well (ex-fiance, lived with him for about 6 mo) that I know if he's in a pissy mood or just crabby cuz he hasn't eaten in awhile. I just listen and nod as he rants about people in his department or whatever until he's done and ask him if he's hungry. That usually shuts him up and he realizes he's just so angry cuz he's hungry.
Old 04-01-2003, 02:47 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

[ QUOTE ]
enderwigginout said:
My best friend is terrible about this. But I know him so well (ex-fiance, lived with him for about 6 mo) that I know if he's in a pissy mood or just crabby cuz he hasn't eaten in awhile. I just listen and nod as he rants about people in his department or whatever until he's done and ask him if he's hungry. That usually shuts him up and he realizes he's just so angry cuz he's hungry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 04-01-2003, 03:17 AM
Philia2 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

I've done that ever since I was a kid....... If I don't eat enough or soon enough or if I do too much exercise I'll start to shake...... (actually I've been a little bit afraid and I've checked my thyroid etc several times).
Last time it happened was yesterday.... I didn't eat that much but had a grrrrreat work out and well....... apparently not enough blood sugar so I started jitter. I took a protein shake and ten mins later I'm back to normal! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
That's one of the reason why I cannot do the ketogenic or low carb diets. Ah well everybody is different and I've succeeded in loosing fat but keeping my carbs [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

STAY STRONG!!! xxx Nina xxxxx
www.nme-pro.com
Old 04-01-2003, 09:18 AM
PhysiqueMystique should change his/her status!
Rookie

I get that too!! I get so grumpy if I don't eat every 3 hours! My man knows this and feeds me now!!

Then if I eat any little bit of sugar I start buzzing. It is even worse now that I'm eating so clean!