Back Workout - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 08:24 AM
mfitz should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Back Workout

I am hoping that someone out there can help me. I have been working out for a while now and have seen some great results everywhere except my back. For some reason, it just doesn't develop as well as my other muscle groups.
When I go light, I can really concentrate on the muscles and feel the contractions but, obviously, I can do way more than 8-12 reps. When I go heavier, my arms always tire before my back. I was just wondering what you all do for back workouts.
Thanks
Old 03-31-2003, 10:15 AM
Ironman_81 should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Re: Back Workout

look this
Old 03-31-2003, 11:19 AM
schless should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: Back Workout

I hear 'ya about the arms giving out, and don't really know what to tell you except to somehow push through it. My back is one of the areas I'm pretty happy with, and I always go heavy. Sometimes my biceps get tired before my back, but where I really feel it by the end of my back workout is in my elbow joint for some reason. (Yes, my form is good! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img])

The only thing I know to do is just keep pushing myself through the tired arms to crank out as many reps as I can before I fail. My sets are typically 10/8/6.

You might check the exercise tab up top and peruse all the stuff for back. Maybe there are some there that are less taxing on the arms that would allow you to lift heavier. I'm sure others will chime in here as well, so you might as well read that section while you're waiting for more responses!

Good luck! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread