are sore breasts a sign of being pregnant? - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 12:55 AM
IndianaBound should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Re: are sore breasts a sign of being pregnant?

Well, I don't know if this is the answer you want or not, but yes. When I was in the first few weeks of my pregnancy it hurt to drive because my arms would brush against my nipples and cause pain. That was one of my first clues that something was going on. My breasts had never hurt before during my monthly cycle, though, so it was something new for me.

Has her pill prescription changed? If so, it could just be that the hormone levels in the new prescription are different enough to cause pain.

Hope this helps!

"There is no try. There is do or do not." Yoda
Old 03-31-2003, 01:25 AM
enderwigginout should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Eek, mine are always sore before my period for at least a week or more (even when I was on the pill). But, if its something new then it could very well be that she's pregnant. Could be a GetPsycho Jr! But, if she's on the pill and you've been using condoms I wouldn't sweat it. I wouldn't even worry much if you haven't as long as she's taking it every day.

A girl's body is pretty sensitive. If she has changed her diet any there could be something there. Or if she bought any new bras recently that could be the culprit.

Ya gotta just wait it out. I've been late before. I've been there and it sucks. At least you're married!
Old 03-31-2003, 08:41 AM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Same here. I have soreness during that time of the month, as do a lot of women. I wouldn't get worked up over it until she starts missing her period or she takes a test.
Old 03-31-2003, 08:53 AM
lifterchick should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Just another voice to confirm what others have said. I've been sore when I was pregnant and sore when I was not. That alone wouldn't worry me much. Unfortunately it's a wait and see thing, and two weeks can seem like a lifetime when you rally want to know!
Old 03-31-2003, 09:39 AM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

mine will get sore before my period and sometimes they won't and i've been on the pill for over 10 years! the soreness comes and goes whenever it pleases. i think that sore breasts can be a sign of pregnancy, but considering your wife has 2 weeks before her next period, i would not worry about it just yet. she just may be going through other horomonal changes or done something different lately that you would not think affects breast soreness. i assume that the sore breasts are a new thing and that's why your asking?
Old 03-31-2003, 10:22 AM
GetPsycho should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

the soreness is not new. she usually feels sore a few days before her period but never 2 weeks out.
Old 03-31-2003, 10:55 AM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

don't worry just yet GP! it could be alot of things...

an increased intake of caffeine and sugar could also be the culprits of her soreness. a new bra maybe? a new pill prescription? missed pill?
Old 03-31-2003, 11:12 AM
schless should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

If it is indeed pregancy that is causing her to be sore, then an over the counter pregger test could tell 'ya. If she's far enough along to have breast soreness, then I'd guess she's far enough along to have it show up on a P test.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:25 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Post deleted by flats31

Old 03-31-2003, 07:27 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

[ QUOTE ]
Showdown said:
I would like to offer my services for any women who would like their breasts massaged. Please note: this is out of the kindness of my heart, not some perverted motivation! I am thinking of becoming a professional sore breast massager, and this would be like an internship for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

RIIIIGGGGHHHHHT!!!!!

Closed Thread