My pics - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2003, 10:49 AM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: My pics

Lifterchick, I was about to ask the same question.

You look great, girl!!!
Old 03-30-2003, 11:28 AM
enderwigginout should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Yeah really!

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I think you look great! Good job. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2003, 02:23 PM
librazone should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Good proportion and symmetry.Keep working at it.
Old 03-30-2003, 04:50 PM
Cece should change his/her status!
Rookie

I think you look great. I'm excited to see your progress!
Old 03-30-2003, 06:23 PM
RGianos is back at it again...
Middleweight

You look very good my advice is to just go on a maintainance program.
Old 03-31-2003, 05:16 AM
PhysiqueMystique should change his/her status!
Rookie

Thanks for the feedback. I've lost a total of about 5% BF I think. Last year I put on 5kgs of muscle! I couldn't believe it. But I also put on a bit of fat. So in those photos I'm about 15-16%.

Right now I'm wanting to get really cut for a competition, and then I'd like to put a bit more muscle on my upper body while maintaining my legs.
Old 03-31-2003, 05:17 AM
PhysiqueMystique should change his/her status!
Rookie

The frown is because my body won't let the fat go!! AHHH. But I have to continue to persist with the diet and it will go!
Old 03-31-2003, 08:19 AM
lifterchick should change his/her status!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
PhysiqueMystique said:
Right now I'm wanting to get really cut for a competition, and then I'd like to put a bit more muscle on my upper body while maintaining my legs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, If you figure out how to accomplish this I want you to promise to PM me right away [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]!!! That's a goal I've been struggling with for a year now. Good Luck!!
Old 03-31-2003, 03:46 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

[ QUOTE ]
PhysiqueMystique said:
The frown is because my body won't let the fat go!! AHHH. But I have to continue to persist with the diet and it will go!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey girl, you're preaching to the choir on that one! I STILL want more defined abs and legs but it seems I can't get below 16% unless I'm starving all the time! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] And I certainly can't live like THAT! I REALLY WISH I could MAINTAIN somewhere between 13-15%!!! But alas, I don't think it's ever going to happen unless I want to be hungry constantly for the rest of my life!
Old 03-31-2003, 03:57 PM
lifterchick should change his/her status!
Middleweight

[ QUOTE ]
*********** said:
Hey girl, you're preaching to the choir on that one! I STILL want more defined abs and legs but it seems I can't get below 16% unless I'm starving all the time! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] And I certainly can't live like THAT! I REALLY WISH I could MAINTAIN somewhere between 13-15%!!! But alas, I don't think it's ever going to happen unless I want to be hungry constantly for the rest of my life!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Krypto,

I'm SO glad you said that. I know I've seen you mention it before, but it really bears repeating (at least for me). I find that sometimes I get really upset and down on myself over my inability to lose fat in certain areas and then all of a sudden, the voice of reason will come from out of nowhere and remind me that I am NOT a fitness competitor and I am NOT obligated to starve myself all the time, and compared to the majority of women my age I kick some major (ghetto) booty!!! I'm much more scientific and practical when it comes to helping other people, but I lose all of that perspective when I look at my own situation. It REALLY helps to know that some of my role models feel the same way!

*wishing I had read through your explanation of how to create the thumbs up graemlin*
Closed Thread