OMG!! Creepy "cellulite guru" in sauna story!! - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2003, 05:42 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default OMG!! Creepy \"cellulite guru\" in sauna story!!

So I did my CV session in the gym and went to sit in the sauna, while my boyfriend did a swim. There was only one other guy in there and he starts talking to me (in heavily french-accented english). The gist of what he was saying was
-he was a hairdresser by day and a masseur by night
-the best thing against cellulit was to drink lots of water- BUT never drink cold water as this causes the fat to go out of your veins and into your thighs.
-Doing hard exercise is bad because it makes it harder to lose your cellulite. You should only swim or use toning tables (!) because otherwise you can't lose your fat. Especially weights is bad for you.
-At this point, he comes and sits next to me and grabs a lump of fat on my thigh !!!!!!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] and tells me that I have too much cellulite because I exercise. I point out I have already lost 35lb and tell him to get his hands off.
-Apparently rubbing your legs with a vibrator (!?WTF?) will get the fat out from your ankles and legs as the vibrations dissolves it. At this point he starts rubbing his hands up my shins. I tell him to get off and that the stuff he's saying is very silly and not what I have found in my experience. He leaves.
I think there were a few more gems in there but I can't remember.
I am very creeped out and cross that my boyf didn't stride into the sauna and deck him. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Ah well.

Ah well, off home to drink warm water and vibrate my legs ! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2003, 05:59 PM
realjones should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: OMG!! Creepy \"cellulite guru\" in sauna story!!

[ QUOTE ]
Ah well, off home to drink warm water and vibrate my legs !

[/ QUOTE ]

so what you're saying is.... you have a vibrator [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

anyway that guy was probably just using his profession as an excuse to touch you.
Old 03-27-2003, 06:24 PM
Xtreme1986 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: OMG!! Creepy

he's a smooth criminal I say atta boy!1
nothin beats a perv lol well except your dude if he'd have caught him
Chin-ups:12
Old 03-27-2003, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GymKitten said:
...-the best thing against cellulit was to drink lots of water- BUT never drink cold water as this causes the fat to go out of your veins and into your thighs.
-Doing hard exercise is bad because it makes it harder to lose your cellulite. You should only swim or use toning tables (!) because otherwise you can't lose your fat. Especially weights is bad for you.
-At this point, he comes and sits next to me and grabs a lump of fat on my thigh !!!!!!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] and tells me that I have too much cellulite because I exercise. I point out I have already lost 35lb and tell him to get his hands off.
-Apparently rubbing your legs with a vibrator (!?WTF?) will get the fat out from your ankles and legs as the vibrations dissolves it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have asked him to explain each of his points logically and scientifically. I bet he couldn't have or would've sounded even more ridiculous trying! And I'm sure the looks I'd have been giving him would've told him I didn't believe a word he was saying. Either that or depending on my mood, I may have just bluntly said, "the info you're giving me is bull****, plain and simple, you are talking to the wrong person trying to feed me crap like that, keep your VERY INCORRECT info to yourself". Or something to that effect.

[ QUOTE ]
At this point he starts rubbing his hands up my shins. I tell him to get off and that the stuff he's saying is very silly and not what I have found in my experience. He leaves.
I think there were a few more gems in there but I can't remember.
I am very creeped out and cross that my boyf didn't stride into the sauna and deck him. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Ah well...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I would've decked him first and then gotten BPB to deck him next. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2003, 09:13 PM
Cristy should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Oh my goodness, GymKitten! I am so very sorry you had to sit through that horrible ordeal! EEKKKEEEKK!!! YUCK!!! GROSSEEEEEEEE!! EWWWWWW!!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2003, 09:15 PM
NC should change his/her status!

Holy Cow........i would have sprinted out of the room and come back with my pepper spray.....and then would have told the French dude...."this is how we take care of business here in 'Le AMerica'..PUNK !!!!!!! and sprayed him down.....heheheehheehhe- okay now I was just imagining myself trying to be miss super woman....i would have just left the room...he he ...ahem ! I feel so sheepish !
Old 03-27-2003, 10:27 PM

EEEEEWWWWWW! The first word that comes to mind is CREEP! I would have told him to take his vibrator and shove it.....
Old 03-28-2003, 12:32 AM
MrsMansonOzz should change his/her status!
Lightweight

I'd say if that happened to me I'd wanna deck him, but MansonOzz would have already beat me to it.

That's creepy though.

Not to diss anyone, but I don't find male hairdressers at the top of the chain of men I'd ever date. Seems like he's about 30-40 years behind the times.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved piece, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a ride!"
Old 03-28-2003, 04:04 AM
jlong should change his/her status!
Middleweight

You should have hit decked him, this is one of the things that happens when multisex saunas is used.

I'm from the land of the saunas(Finland), you are suppossed to be naked in the sauna and therefor we don't have multisex saunas.
The temperature in the sauna is suppossed to be around 80 degC, unless steam or smoke sauna.
In this temperature you get a good relaxing feeling in your body, the blood is running through your veins in a desperate attempt to remove the heat that is rising in your body. And when you are done you just feel great.
Old 03-28-2003, 09:03 AM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: OMG!! Creepy

i would have complained that there was a creep in the sauna who is trying to feel up women. i don't believe he wanted a conversation on cellulite so much as wanting to get his hands all over poor GymKitten.

Closed Thread