Train like a man? - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2003, 01:30 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Re: Train like a man?

[ QUOTE ]
enderwigginout said:
I think there IS a difference.

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I can't do upright rows well with a barbell cuz my boobs get in the way. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwahahahaha! Well, some of us smaller chested gals don't have that problem.

The only time mine seem to get in the way, or at least they bug me, is when I'm trying to do preacher curls (I gotta have the pad low enough for them to rest on top), and T-bar rows or rear flies on an incline bench. They have a tendency to get squished on the latter two exercises and that sure doesn't feel good, especially when I'm trying to go heavy and intense! It's almost impossible! Softer pads are needed or something, tee hee!
Old 03-27-2003, 01:35 AM
enderwigginout should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Hey that's a kick *** smilie (graemlins)! I want, I want!!!

About my boobs, I'm sure I'll start to miss them soon. They are already shrinking a tad, which is cool cuz after these get a bit smaller that means I'll start loosing it in other places! Yay! They were a very full C, so I hope they go to a so-so B and stop. We'll see though right?

They only really bother me with high weight upright rows cuz I have to expend extra energy to push out the bar a little to get over them, and I've squished them a few times when I knew I couldn't spare the energy. Heheheh...they don't really like that. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2003, 04:04 AM
PhysiqueMystique should change his/her status!
Rookie

Ahhhh boobs! I miss my C cup.....why are they the first to go???
Old 03-27-2003, 04:28 AM
enderwigginout should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Hrmm...I can't come up with a sarcastic answer to that. Quick, call the doctor! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Closed Thread