To make my fellow cheatrs out there not feel alone... - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2003, 10:00 AM
lifterchick should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: To make my fellow cheatrs out there not feel alone...

Yeah. And about 2 hours after I posted my encouragement on how it's getting easier to eat clean I was succumbing to a bagel with cream cheese at work! No reason- not hungry, had plenty of good food with me I could have chosen, just really poor impulse control! Oh well, it's still easier to get BACK to clean eating than it used to be [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img].
Old 03-25-2003, 10:11 AM
schless should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
*********** said:Just check my fitday journal! It would be the day I started cheating on the second meal. After that, I went to work and cheated up a storm so by that time, I was like, ah screw it, why even bother putting it in fitday, I know I cheated, heh. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This cracked me up as this was me yesterday. Boy does my journal look nice, through my first four meals anyway! Had a nice macronutrient ratio going, lots of good clean food, feelin' all good about myself. Then I got home from work, hungry, with about 2 hrs before dinner. Did I have the healthy snack I had planned yesterday morning? Ummmm, not unless you call a cup of Snicker's Crunch ice cream a healthy snack! Drat! I hate when that happens. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] So my FitDay journal just kind of stopped after meal 4! LOL!

I may go in this morning and update it just to assess the damage! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2003, 01:13 PM
MusicJennifer should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

AAAAAAAA HAHAHHAHAHA!!! What a great stress relief. Excellent post. Last weekend, I went out for chinese with my fiance'. I just came home and KNEW I needed to EAT EAT EAT!! I didn't know what was wrong with me. I was so **** hungry, so sugar depleted..I felt like I was gonna pass out. Instead, we hit the chinese restaurant. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I can still tast that egg roll...Luckily, I can't SEE it on my abs [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] haha.
Old 03-25-2003, 01:33 PM
Bladezz33 should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

SPILL IT!!! Spill it, all of you!! LOL

I too give in on cheat days. I try to stay on track 80-90% of the time. Mine was a small bag of skittles and a whole cup of licorice nibs ...yummi [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

We (family) went to the show and the kids bought all kinds of goodies. Man, did I feel bad afterwards....but I too felt the overwhelming urge to work harder than before!

Old 03-25-2003, 01:36 PM
desbug01 should change his/her status!

talking about peanut butter...I just posted a healthy peanut butter cookie recipe in the recipe section! Nothing bad in it at all! eat it with some protien and you have a compete meal!
Old 03-25-2003, 04:33 PM
MusicJennifer should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

HEY!! No healthy talk here! haha.
Old 03-25-2003, 08:42 PM
thunderpunch should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Hmm thats crazy... I cant eat junk food if my life depended on it.
Cant eat chocolate chip cookies (I have cupboards full of them, chewy too!) Cant eat any of that stuff.
One thing I do like to do when I cheat is...
1) Have a nice whack of chick peas (like 100 carbs worth)
2) Have a little extra nuts
3) Protein shake for sugar cravings.
Fave cheat resteraunt: Manadarin
I try and eat decent so I pile on the lemon chicken and lots of fish. I probably get a good 50+ grams of protein in the sitting so basically all my cheats have atleast something that is nutritious about it!

Old 03-25-2003, 10:33 PM
schless should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
thunderpunch said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey no fair! 'Ya big showoff! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

(You know I'm just jealous! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )
Old 03-25-2003, 10:47 PM
bombflower should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

[ QUOTE ]
schless said:
[ QUOTE ]
thunderpunch said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey no fair! 'Ya big showoff! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

(You know I'm just jealous! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm right there with you... I'm jealous as well!

Sure, I've become like 90% better at resistance and everything, but it's still hard sometimes... er, not sometimes, almost every other day! But, we just have to keep telling ourselves that we don't work our arses off just go and ruin it for 5 minutes of pure junkfood joy!
Weight: 140
Squat Max: 225
Bench Max: 120

My training & diet journal
My bodyfat % and weight chart
My fitday account
Old 03-25-2003, 11:46 PM
NC should change his/her status!

Default My confession too...

...hehehe...today I cheated....i started my period today and HOLY COW...i've been muching all day. The thing is I havent' been eating junk food all day...just been eating allllll day !
I did have half a slice of chocolate cake after dinner...kheee, kheee ! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I couldn't resist. My tummy is so bloated (from eating all daya + my period). My head has been hurting too.
I keep one cheat day out of the week and I LOVE TO EAT Nacho's...that's my cheat meal...heheheh. I have it on Saturday's mostly. SO there's my confession.
Oh yeah and to that guy who said he could never cheat...."YOU SUCK"....hehehhe, kidding again....I wish i could be like him....but alas....i'm me and I LOVE ME !!! SO I love Cheat days....hehehheh ! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Closed Thread