What supplement have you previously used that you are embarrased to admit? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Members Only Database! > Archive of Nutrition & Supplementation

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2003, 03:40 AM
k.e.n should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default What supplement have you previously used that you are embarrased to admit?

Here's mine:

Cybergenics!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I can't believe I tried that crap and thought it would work. Oh well, It was almost 10 yrs ago when I was a 17yr old newbie.... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2003, 03:44 AM
GetPsycho should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Default Re: What supplement have you previously used that you are embarrased to admit?

this ought to be a good thread.

back when i first stated lifting i tried creatine syrum. it was nasty as hell

a long time ago i also tried a nasal spray andro. talk about stupid. you were supposed to do 2 sprays in each nostrol 30 minutes before a workout. this stuff caused the worse burn in my nose that i ever felt in my life. i used it for a week and took it back. the guy that owns the supplement store said i was not the only one who returned it and he gave me a refund b/c he sent the shipment back to the manufacturer.

now i just stick with the basics. whey, efa's, glut and creat (powdered of course)
Old 02-13-2003, 03:47 AM
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: What supplement have you previously used that you are embarrased to admit?

Poster: GetPsycho
[ QUOTE ]
a long time ago i also tried a nasal spray andro. talk about stupid. you were supposed to do 2 sprays in each nostrol 30 minutes before a workout. this stuff caused the worse burn in my nose that i ever felt in my life. <hr /></blockquote>

LOL!!!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
LAM should change his/her status!
National Champion

I actually got great results from Cybergenics but you had to follow the diet to the T. My buddy who works at MetRx now designed that.

I'd have to say Muscle Mix, it was one of the first sublingual supplements. It came out in '86
Rugger should change his/her status!
Middleweight

For some strange reason I started taking Ripped Fuel with Testosterone Boost during the season. Too this day I don't know what that boost really was but the pills were 2-3 times bigger then regular Ripped Fuel. Had to go to the hospital to get stitches after a game -- they almost kept me there because my blood pressure was insanely high.
Old 02-13-2003, 03:52 AM
Light-Heavyweight

Poster: LAM
[ QUOTE ]
My buddy who works at MetRx now designed that.
<hr /></blockquote>

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] tell your buddy I want my money back. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] What was in all those capsules anyway? The only one I recognized was the multi vitamin.
Old 02-13-2003, 03:55 AM
LAM should change his/her status!
National Champion

I'll send him an email tomorrow and see what he says.

you remember Hot Stuff ? that was another one...
Old 02-13-2003, 03:59 AM
Light-Heavyweight

Poster: LAM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll send him an email tomorrow and see what he says.

you remember Hot Stuff ? that was another one... <hr /></blockquote>

ROFLMAO at "Hotstuff". Oh man, it's great to see we were all suckers at least once. Ya, post your buddy's email on this thread tommorow. I would love to know what pills I took! LOL! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2003, 07:41 AM
MoleR should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Anything from tropicana..they gotta be the worse brand of supps I've ever seen.. but,nah..nuthin as messed as you guys..oh wait, anyone remember ''boost shakes'' .. like 60grms of sugar a serving..them too..
Old 02-13-2003, 10:32 AM
MansonOzz should change his/her status!
Olympia Champion

andro pills a year ago before I ever heard of ABC.
Closed Thread