Question about 13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning " The Diet " - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2003, 03:30 AM
President Wilson is hard at work
Administrator

Default Re: Question about 13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning \" The Diet \"

Just wanted to wish you ladies luck [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Also, welcome to the site.

About me --> http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/presidentprofile.html
Old 02-07-2003, 10:29 AM
schless should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: Question about 13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning

I'd really like to do try this in conjunction with the 12-wk workout. But here's my problem...

I start my day at the gym shortly before 4:00a, and I get up at 3:30a. So first of all, to spread my meals out as suggested on this plan would have me eating my last meal at around 2:30p. Also, I can't do the preworkout meal. Best I could do would be down some cottege cheese or a banana in the car on the way to gym.

For this diet to work, how strictly do I need to follow the schedule, and do you think I can realistically tweak to fit my schedule, or should I just try to make my own up based on the general principles found in this article?

Old 02-07-2003, 12:04 PM
Elle should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

I don't follow the diet...generally I try to eat around 2000-2200 calories a day and space my meals 2-3 hours apart. I avoid processed foods, anything that contains flour or sugar...I also have a shake or 2 a day. I have one strange work schedule so that works for me! All I need to work on now is my willpower! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2003, 04:03 PM
Workout2001 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

I will let you know how I make out, I will start the 12 week fatloss workout on Sunday. Will post results.

Peggy
Old 02-07-2003, 11:36 PM
Light-Heavyweight

Awesome! Don't be afraid of the weight...remember each set is until failure! You won't be disappointed! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2003, 01:12 AM
desbug01 should change his/her status!

Today I made up a workout spreadsheet in Excel for the 12 week fat burning workout! I am going to start it Monday! I can't wait. I am hoping for some amazing results!
Old 02-11-2003, 02:33 PM
desbug01 should change his/her status!

How do you figure out how much weight so you go to failure in the suggested rep amount? Is it just trial and error or is there a more scientific way to figure this out? So far I can see that my shoulders are my weak points and in doing the dumbell chest press that my right side is much stronger than my left (my left side failed way before my right side) it was weird. I really like the workout though. I think that before I was doing way too much cardio! I like the new soreness I feel!

des
Old 02-11-2003, 04:58 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Re: Question about 13 Weeks to Hardcore Fat Burning \" The Diet \"

<blockquote><font class="small">Posted by: desbug01:</font><hr> i think I am going to try it...it sounds like a great program. Has anyone else tried it with good sucess? <hr /></blockquote>

I'm starting it next week. I like to print the workouts onto index cards and take them to the gym to keep me on track. It just takes a while to make the adjustments to make it fit on the index card. I used the 12 week workout through the holidays. You could refer to my "OhJoy" post if you want to know how it went. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2003, 11:43 PM
Light-Heavyweight

Failure is a tricky and somewhat daunting thing to attempt if you've never worked out like that before...especially with low reps. What I have learnt is that I often underestimate myself. I would rather fail before my 10 reps are done than be able to pump out the 10 with only some fatigue. By that last rep, I want to feel like my eyes are going to blow out of their sockets and my brains are dribbling out of my ears! You'll get the hang of it...and then you'll be addicted! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2003, 02:27 PM
akosia should change his/her status!
Stranger

Hi!

I am planning to do the 13 weeks, but in the past I have been exercising first thing in the am (around 530 or 6am), so wonder how crucial it is to eat before the workout? I prefer going empty stomach, but also this is because Ihave read so much about the benefits of that.

Any suggestions?

thanks
akosia
Closed Thread