Need advice - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2003, 11:15 PM
girliepunkrawker should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Need advice

Hi!

Ive been wanting to start working out for awhile. I dont have the money to join a gym but I was curious what exercises I can do at home. I really just want to tone everything up, where do I start in my exercises? Also, what workout videos could help me as well?

I guess I just need advice on where to begin with everything since I've never had a full workout/exercise routine.

Any advice would be great! Thanks!
Old 01-26-2003, 11:31 PM
Libby2 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: Need advice

That's how I started out...way back when. At home in my living room in my 1bdrm apt. A friend had sold me her stepper and I started with that. Next thing you know, I was buying hand weights and reading books on exercises in B.B..I didn't have access to the net then. Small baby steps from there....now I prefer using a gym, it's a natural progression.
I guess, my question to you would be is what is your current fitness level? You need a place to start from in order to make a plan, right? And what are your goals? You need a future destination too. Then the rest is what you put inside your body as fuel (food).

There are LOTS of training tips and articles here as well as nutrition...also read the posts and froums on training, dieting etc...lots of good stuff to be found in this site...
Good Luck!! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]