TOO BIG FOR GIRLS? - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2003, 01:00 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Re: TOO BIG FOR GIRLS?

Thanks for all the replies. I was hoping the answers would be alittle more dericted at me. Take a peek at my pics if you could and let me know. I don't remember any females posting on my threads there. Ya alot of girls like the Brad Pitt, and and muscular look.
Oh and by the way front double bi, I think that says enough about Scott Steiner. Ya HHH has got a better all around body but he is like the rock, it is good when he is on the Juice but he loses alot of size when he is off. Scott Steiner has been huge for a couple of years now (probably because he cycles year round) Anyways thanks for the opinions anyways.
Old 01-23-2003, 01:15 PM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

<blockquote><font class="small">Posted by: BIG_POPPA_PUMP:</font><hr> Thanks for all the replies. I was hoping the answers would be alittle more dericted at me. Take a peek at my pics if you could and let me know. <hr /></blockquote>

ok i did and honeslty for ME you would not be too big. hope that helps. i find that since i have been bb'ing i have found a new respect for the "big" guys that was never there before, which helps in my newfound attraction to them!
are all the girls that say your too big into bb'ing? maybe that has something to do with it [img]/forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2003, 01:30 PM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

I think most girls see the cover of FLEX and think it looks gross. The thing to remember is those guys do not look like that most of the time. Those are pics after they have been dieting hardcore, have very low body fat and no water under their skin. 99% of the time they don't look like they do on the cover of FLEX and other BBer mags.

OH and...

OK, Westy, I couldn't be that mean!LOL

Old 01-23-2003, 01:38 PM

Ya its not really the girls that workout to much that say that. I like bigger girls now then I did before working out. Thanks for answering though.
Old 01-23-2003, 02:15 PM
Elle should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Old School...that's more like it! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The dude has a wicked body!

BPP...I just checked out your pic and no, you're not too big! You have a great body! I think some girls may get intimidated by bigger guys...mostly the little skinny chicks I think. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

On the other hand, a lot of guys don't like girls with muscle...I've had some negative comments from men when they see me train (the old classic "don't go getting too big now"....whatever [img]/forum/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img])...then again, other guys love it and those are my type of guys! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Maybe I'll post a pic or 2 after my 12 weeks...see what you guys think.
Old 01-23-2003, 03:02 PM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

[ QUOTE ]
On the other hand, a lot of guys don't like girls with muscle <hr /></blockquote>

I along with most guys that work out like a girl that can fight back, not some tooth pick, so don't listen to this...

[ QUOTE ]
don't go getting too big now"....whatever )... <hr /></blockquote>
Old 01-23-2003, 04:00 PM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

<blockquote><font class="small">Posted by: OldSchool:</font><hr>
I along with most guys that work out like a girl that can fight back, not some tooth pick, so don't listen to this...<hr /></blockquote>

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] sure thing! i'm glad some guys feel this way.

[ QUOTE ]
don't go getting too big now"....whatever )... <hr /></blockquote>

you know, a few people ON THIS BOARD have said this to me... i never implied that i wanted to be big either. WHATEVER!!!!

what i think it comes down to is, if you like the way you look then you don't want to be with someone who doesn't like you the way you are. if a guy is intimidated by a few muscles, screw him.

in your case BPP, you don't want a girl who is not going to appreciate the way you look!
Old 01-23-2003, 05:37 PM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Oh, it was a compliment you were fishing for. You're smoking, baby! If you had longer hair and goatee, I would be a little turned on. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Okay, my turn. Tell me how gorgeous I am. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2003, 06:27 PM
Elle should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Nickybaby...Wow...surprising comment...you look amazing BTW!

I wish more people knew how hard it is for the majority of women to gain lean muscle mass...I work my a$$ off...I lift heavy &amp; I have never considered myself bulky...jiggly sometimes [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]...but not anymore! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2003, 08:06 PM

I wasn't trying to fish for complements, I just want to find out what girls though of me. But thanks anyways. I used to have a goatee for like three years, I got rid of it though, it makes me look to old, as for the long hair, I can't see that happening. I can only find that one pic of you and you do look like a "cutie pie", are there other pics that I am missing out on?

quote=Serendipity] Oh, it was a compliment you were fishing for. You're smoking, baby! If you had longer hair and goatee, I would be a little turned on. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Okay, my turn. Tell me how gorgeous I am. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>
Closed Thread