TOO BIG FOR GIRLS? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2003, 12:47 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default TOO BIG FOR GIRLS?

I have been told by a couple of girls that they don't like big (muscular) guys. Just wondering what you guys think? I am a bit bigger in my pic, and a bit more cut. Just want your girls opinion, on this?
Old 01-23-2003, 01:00 AM

Default Re: TOO BIG FOR GIRLS?

I've heard the same from a few guys in the gym. Seems like most of the time it's the young girls (like under age 25) who feel that way. Personally, I find big, muscular guys very attractive. For example, I think Triple H is **** fine! <drool> Just got my Triple H T-shirt today too! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2003, 01:16 AM
Elle should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

I like my men muscular...not underwear model style. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Triple H is a good example! I like Test's build as well. Those guys from Tough Enough III are...well, you get the idea. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
It's funny, I hear from most thinner guys that women prefer the slimmer type of muscle...yeah, whatever...

Old 01-23-2003, 01:38 AM
nikybaby should change his/her status!
Lightweight

I think it all depends on the guy. I guess if I was petite it would be awkward to be with a huge guy but I am FAR from petite! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Personally, I don't mind size, it's the vascularity that bothers me. All those veins just gross me out. But I suppose that could be avoided by keeping a slightly higher % BF.
Old 01-23-2003, 01:44 AM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Do you mean this HHH Krypto?

Naw I know this can't be the one! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

This guy's way too snobby for you!LOL

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2003, 01:57 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Speaking of Triple H, he blew away Scott Steiner in that pose down.

Big Poppa Synthol has zero symmetry! His muscles are everywhere. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Old 01-23-2003, 09:03 AM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

i'm not really into muscular men. i wouldn't say that it's a turn off, but there is something nice about using your boyfriend's beer belly as a pillow. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2003, 10:00 AM

<blockquote><font class="small">Posted by: OldSchool:</font><hr> Do you mean this HHH Krypto?

Naw I know this can't be the one! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

This guy's way too snobby for you!LOL

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>

He does play an arrogant character on WWE, that's for sure. I find it comical though, I guess cause I know he's just acting.

<blockquote><font class="small">Posted by: venom:</font><hr> Speaking of Triple H, he blew away Scott Steiner in that pose down.

Big Poppa Synthol has zero symmetry! His muscles are everywhere. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, I enjoyed watching all the competitions between them. It was funny cause BPB is a Scott Steiner fan and I'm a Triple H fan. I'm sorry but Triple H looks WAY better than Scott Steiner! Scott Steiner does have some freaky muscles, I'll give him that, but they're just not as pleasing to the eye as Triple H's muscles. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2003, 10:09 AM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

you bigger guys are a-ok in my book! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2003, 12:06 PM
Elle should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Freak...good way to describe Steiner. Now that is just too much! I also agree with the "ultra veiney" thing...ugh. Turn off...

[img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Closed Thread