Will this plan help me reach my goal? - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2003, 04:46 PM
hilltowner should change his/her status!

Default Re: Will this plan help me reach my goal?

I agree, I didn't lose BF til I ate at least 1600. It really cranked into gear at 1850; I lost 9 pounds of fat and gained 3 pounds of muscle in the 6 weeks of cycle 3 of BodyRX eating those calories.

Your body has to get the signal that you're not starving before it decides that it's okay to let fat go.

I maintain at 2200 or more, and I'm only 5'2 1/2", 112.

I'd dump 2 of the shakes and eat real food. You won't have any problem eating more calories if you add foods like sweet potatoes, brown rice and oatmeal.
Old 01-22-2003, 09:28 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Re: Will this plan help me reach my goal?

<blockquote><font class="small">Posted by: Cbelle33:</font><hr> So you're saying I need to eat MORE (lets say 1800-2000) to lose bodyfat. And I will probably have an initial weight/fat gain for the first month or so doing this, right? Looking at my menu as listed above, what would you recommend adding to it to reach the higher calories? Or just larger portion sizes of what I'm eating? <hr /></blockquote>

Most likely. Yep. Just eat more clean foods. Altho I haven't had time for the last week or so to keep track of my food and calories, it may help you to look back thru my fitday journal to see what foods I was eating to get that many calories. Keep in mind I'm not cutting so there are some cheat foods included but I generally try to eat clean to maintain. Have a look, perhaps it'll help ya out.

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...er=***********
Closed Thread