I need to totally rework my workouts now... - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2003, 06:11 PM
Loriann should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default I need to totally rework my workouts now...

because of this stupid shoulder injury. I'm back in the gym but I can't do even 1/3 of the weight I was doing and even at that, I'm in almost constant pain. I'm extremely discouraged and having a hard time sticking to any kind of workout at all. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

So now I don't know what I'm going to do. I have to cut way back on what I'm doing for all my upper body.

What I really, really want to focus on is fat loss. I NEED to focus on fat loss!

I've been reading some of the threads here and I keep reading lift heavy to lose fat. But I can't lift heavy! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I can lift heavy with my lower body and I have been and I have some great muscle built up in my thighs and hammies but you can't see it because of the fat. I really hesitate to try to put on any more muscle there right now because my legs are so big and I really don't want them to get bigger.

I'm very happy with the muscle that I have right now and I want to focus on making it visible! What suggestions do you all have? I need to find some success in the gym real fast or I'm never going to be able to stick with anything. Right now, I leave the gym frustrated and angry and depressed.

"A Lor in motion tends to stay in motion..." http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/...ons/banana.gif
Old 01-18-2003, 06:50 PM
Renfro should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: I need to totally rework my workouts now...

Fat burns in everything you do. Cario and Diet along with your modified workout will get you wanty you want.

Remember Millions of folks lose weight everyday and never touch a weight. Obviously Bigger muscles will burn more CALORIES that can help you lose weight.

Walking/Running/Eliptical is just the thing for you right now

Diet is the BIGGEST WAY TO CONTROL FAT AND WEIGHT

p e r i o d

http://www.myfitnessmgr.com/Graphics...e/lordsgym.jpg

Dan

Health,Fitness and PMA LINKs page Stop By

You can if you will!
CHECK OUT My Progress Updated March 2004
Old 01-18-2003, 11:04 PM
nikybaby should change his/her status!
Lightweight

I agree with renfro.

Start slow, do what you can. If you feel pain STOP!! You don't want to hurt yourself any more. Any kind of exercise is helpful and you will not be injured forever. I know is sucks, but just work your way through this and you will be lifting heavy again in no time.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:34 PM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

What type of shoulder injury do you have?

I may have forgotten a previous post. If so I apologize. Is it a tear, a strain, or a pinched nerve?

Closed Thread