The word CUTE - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2003, 10:51 PM
METHOD MAN should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default The word CUTE

I hate that word, cute. I hear it a few times a day from different girls, but I think its just a word tossed around here and there by girls all the time just to play with guys minds.

Also, I hate how girls are, whats with these devilsh smiles I get from them? They are always smiling at me, I think im totally clueless when it comes to girls. They need to be straight forward with what they are trying to get across.
Old 01-09-2003, 02:50 AM
Cristy should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: The word CUTE

<blockquote><font class="small">Posted by: METHOD MAN:</font><hr> Also, I hate how girls are, whats with these devilsh smiles I get from them? They are always smiling at me, I think im totally clueless when it comes to girls. They need to be straight forward with what they are trying to get across. <hr /></blockquote>

Hmmm?? I don't know about a devilish smile, but whenever I walk past someone I have to smile. It's an automatic reaction. I don't show my pearly whites everytime though (people might think I'm a little weird) but I guess you could call it a half smile. Anyway, the word "cute" is not bad! That's just a word we've been using forever. A lot of people say I'm "cute", and I'll admit I'd rather be "HOT", but cute is sexy to me and I'm happy that I even receive complements! If girls are calling you cute (and/or smiling at ya), you should appreciate that... it's a complement!
At least they're not flicking you off and spitting in your face! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2003, 03:10 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Yeah, I likes them cuties. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I will usually describe an attractive guy in several ways, he's either one or more of the following:

HOT
HANDSOME
CUTE

And yep, my body language I'm sure tells all. I'll be much more responsive to a guy I find attractive.
Old 01-09-2003, 09:23 AM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Hee, why don't you burn them at the stakes for being witches?

Anyway, i think calling a guy "cute" sounds better to us than saying he's "hot". i would feel kind of silly telling a guy that he's a hottie. cute seems less aggressive i suppose.
Old 01-09-2003, 12:02 PM
Elle should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

I love flashing my devlish grin...keeps'em guessing!

...and what about the guys with their "Me-Tarzan, you meat" stares? I'd rather a guy flash a wicked smile my way. Let the games begin... [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2003, 12:18 PM
soccerchick should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

i use the word cute all the time. when i say it, its meant as a compliment.

and if i'm giving a devilish smile, there is usually something more going on in my head then i want you to know. but that's just me.
Old 01-09-2003, 07:55 PM
METHOD MAN should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

I've just hear that word overused so much, it's lost all of its meaning to me.

Like if a girl doesnt want to say a guy is ugly or unattractive, they'll say he is cute.
Old 01-10-2003, 09:06 AM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Gee, I suppose you could say the same for the world "Love", aaahhh.
Old 01-10-2003, 11:59 AM
wendyp should change his/her status!
Stranger

In my experience and from listening to my daughters -age 17-26- when girls say cute they mean they find the guy attractive in some way. It doesn't have to mean he looks like a movie star or anything. Maybe it's the way he acts, or the way he smiles, or the way he talks- it can be a lot more than looks. Because of that sometimes it takes awhile before you think someone is "cute". But as you get to know them, or see them more, they look "cuter".

I've never heard them use the word cute lightly. If a girl says someone is cute, she means it!
Closed Thread