Where did my breasts go??! - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2003, 09:03 PM
xen_baby should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Where did my breasts go??!

Hey girls! I know that working out and reducing body fat will cause our brests to shrink.. but you know what? mine shrunk from what I hardly had, to close to nothing. What kind of supplements can i take to make my breasts to grow? I won't consider breast implants... at least not until i'm certain that nothing else will work. I've tried La Femme breast enlarging formula, but it didnt do much for me, and when i stopped taking them, i lost the little i gained. Can any one help this boobless bodybuilder?
Old 01-04-2003, 09:43 PM
foxy36 should change his/her status!

Default Re: Where did my breasts go??!

Well, I know exactly how you feel! I was never big-busted and now I have next to nothing. Sometimes it bothers me and sometimes it doesn't. As far as I'm concerned, nothing short of implants or gaining weight will help, and I'm not doing either. I have accepted the fact that I will be flat-chested, but I like the way the rest of my body looks and I like the muscle too much to go back now! Men have never considered me to be more attractive than I am now, so boobs aren't everything. This probably doesn't help you any, but....
Old 01-04-2003, 10:30 PM
Cece should change his/her status!
Rookie

well, since boobs are mostly fat, it would be logical that they would go! I know that when I lose, one of the first places it goes is the cleavage! Funny how that would be a side effect of hard work! Frustrating, I know, but I don't think that there is much that you can do, outside of training your chest muscles to give you a boost in that area. I would invest in a good padded bra.
Old 01-04-2003, 10:41 PM
Lumina20 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

I don't miss what I've lost: they're hot and bounce too much! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2003, 03:21 PM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Thank goodness for the gel bra.
Old 01-05-2003, 04:02 PM
Texasgal should change his/her status!

When I first started lifting and working out harder in high school, I had a nice C cup. Now, I do good to wear an A cup. At first it pissed me off. Now, I kinda like it, because I know that my body is getting firmer....plus I can wear a tank top without a bra....without looking like a hooker!! Kinda sexy!!
Old 01-05-2003, 06:42 PM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

i believe some women have been able to give the illusion of larger breasts by working their chests. so they say..
Old 01-06-2003, 04:40 AM
Philia2 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Oh yes when I began loosing my breasts well YES I started to freak out as well!!! Hmmmm but now I'm actually quite happy with my smaller boobs.....
They don't move a lot when I jump or run and they are no longer "in the way" when I'm weight training.

If the "missing look" bothers you then just cheat with a gel bra..... Don't forget one last thing though; everybody can have nice boobs but you have to work haaaaard to have a great a$$ so show that one instead!! (o;

STAY STRONG!!! xxx Nina xxxxx
www.nme-pro.com
Old 01-06-2003, 04:43 AM
sicily1962 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

<blockquote><font class="small">Posted by: Philia2:</font><hr> Oh yes when I began loosing my breasts well YES I started to freak out as well!!! Hmmmm but now I'm actually quite happy with my smaller boobs.....
They don't move a lot when I jump or run and they are no longer "in the way" when I'm weight training.

If the "missing look" bothers you then just cheat with a gel bra..... Don't forget one last thing though; everybody can have nice boobs but you have to work haaaaard to have a great a$$ so show that one instead!! (o; <hr /></blockquote>

lol! <font color="purple">Yea! i really think there is something more appealing about not having to worry about "sagging" at we age! lol!
it's amazing what a nice set of "pecs" will do for you!!
i'll take it anyday!
</font color>

http://groups.msn.com/WeightliftingW...nw?albumlist=2

"You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is
a habit."
Aristotle 384-322 BC,
Greek Philosopher and Scientist

http://images.netrition.com/cards/heaping1.jpg

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to is...
Success is a road that's paved with perserverance.

OBSESSION is a word the lazy use to describe DEDITCATED!!

Spring Show: 4/13/02
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/...Photos?a=33170

"A Hard Woman Is Good To Find"

Old 01-06-2003, 03:03 PM
xen_baby should change his/her status!
Rookie

Ok, yeah, i'd rather have my nice *** then my chest, but isnt there anything i could do to make em bigger? I'm thinking of taking some sort of herbal supplement for a few months, see how that works. I'm not asking for a double D here, i just want to have feel more femenine. Gel bras are great, but the minute you're with a guy, and he takes it off, then your boobs are thrown on the floor with your bra.. It's like, "hey, where did they go?" lol. I'm gonna buy some sort of supplement, and i'll keep you guys posted on how it's working.