Girls I need your advice! - Page 5 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2003, 04:00 PM
Serendipity should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: Girls I need your advice!

Big, don't hand her advice. You might sound like a schmuck.

Compliment her instead. Do it soon, otherwise she probably WILL start thinking you're weird. Like, why isn't this guy hitting on me, already!?!!?
Old 01-12-2003, 10:54 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

I think I am going to give up on her, no sense in trying to date a basket case right. Would you date a guy that you know was crazy and had issues?
Old 01-13-2003, 12:59 AM
nikybaby should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Bummer BPP. Maybe you should look around for a chick who's really hittin the weights hard and talk to her. I don't see someone who does drugs being able to accomplish much in the gym. I have a hard time after just a couple beers the night before. I cna' imagine how crappy my workout would be if I was up all night on E or Coked out.

BTW- In my experience Cokeheads are crazy. That's just a given...go for a girl addicted to whey or something...

Just curious, has her body changed at all in 2 years?
Old 01-13-2003, 12:59 AM
nikybaby should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: Girls I need your advice! *DELETED*

Post deleted by nikybaby
Old 01-13-2003, 03:20 AM
ricko73 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Hi ladies (and BPP). I'm gonna highjack your thread a little here. I'm in a similar situation. Obviously since I love to lift, keep in shape and stay active, I'm interested in someone with similar interests. The problem is I'm about as shy as BPP. Getting better, but still. There's been a tall red head who looks great (thin, toned, focused in the gym) so I've always been afraid to interrupt her because of the level of focus. She's in, gets her stuff done and is out. I finally (after a few years now) managed to say hi, introduce myself and got her name (I think it's Marilyn...it starts with an M...I knew I should have written it down! Doh). So we talked for a few minutes anyway. Seemed very open and nice. Didn't think it was appropriate to ask for a number or anything right away. I only see her in there on weekends because of our workout schedule. (I usually go towards the evenings, I think she does around 3-4pm--I'm still at work).

Just so I'm straight here, the general consensus from women is they don't mind being approached at the gym?

Thanks
Old 01-13-2003, 01:11 PM

Ya it is hard to find girls good hard working gals. I met a girl about a week ago that teaches dancing, so this might work. About the drug things, most of the females who are pro's in fitness are on alot of drugs. Alot of them like E and Coke because they will lose weight off of it. About her looking different in the last 2 years, well she is still Super tight and she got implants (not huge, prob C cup, so most people don't think they are fake) so she looks **** fine. Ya finding a girl that would be addicted to whey would be hilarious.

Bummer BPP. Maybe you should look around for a chick who's really hittin the weights hard and talk to her. I don't see someone who does drugs being able to accomplish much in the gym. I have a hard time after just a couple beers the night before. I cna' imagine how crappy my workout would be if I was up all night on E or Coked out.

BTW- In my experience Cokeheads are crazy. That's just a given...go for a girl addicted to whey or something...

Just curious, has her body changed at all in 2 years? <hr /></blockquote>
Old 01-14-2003, 12:19 AM
Lumina20 should change his/her status!
Lightweight

I, personally, hate being hit on in the gym. I'll be in the middle of a set and some guy will come over and flirt with me as if I'm not doing anything at all. It just messes with my focus and it annoys me. Now, if they actually came up when I was taking a break or better yet, when I was completely done and on my way out, they would get a much better reception. But, everyone's different, that's just my experience.
Old 01-14-2003, 01:16 PM
Cece should change his/her status!
Rookie

I think that the general consensus is that no one really minds being approached at all - just not in a creepy or inappropriate way. How else do you think that people meet people? Just be nice, be yourself, and be respectful. That's all.

BPP, in regards to dating someone who had "issues", I suppose that it would make me have second thoughts. For instance, if I knew that some guy I was interested in had a major drug problem, I would think twice b/c I wouldn't want to take 2nd place to drugs. Plus, the ups and downs may be more trouble than they are worth. Not that it would necessarily stop me from getting to know them better, but I would have to think about it for sure.
Old 01-16-2003, 02:00 PM

Just as an update, I went out on a first date with that girl I met last week, she seems really nice, and good looking, and not TOO crazy, I will let you guys know how this one pans out.
Closed Thread