Hair...to be or not to be - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2002, 09:42 AM
Jacques D should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default Hair...to be or not to be

Ladies, do you prefer your men with or without body hair on the chests, back, shoulders? The reason I'm asking is that I've been cursed with the dreaded "wolfman" syndrom and have an abundance of body hair. Just recently, I used Nair to remove the hair from my back, shoulders, chest and arms (side note for the guys who are thinking of doing the same: when the instructions say "Do NOT put on your nipples, they really mean it. Man, just a little bit of that stuff really $%!@*&# burns). It's been almost a week now, and the hair is grrowing back. Now I'm wondering if it's really necesary to go through with this every few weeks or so. So, once again, do you prefer your men to be smooth or does hair make them look tougher and more manly?

Jacques
Old 08-23-2002, 12:10 PM
talred66 should change his/her status!

Default Re: Hair...to be or not to be

without! Not necessarily shaved completely, but atleast trimmed with close edge clippers. My bf has the same problem you do. He looks like sasquatch if I don't keep him trimmed. Actually, it's pretty fun. We throw a sheet across the bed, he watches tv while I clip - everything! [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Don't sweat the petty things....Pet the sweaty things instead [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2002, 02:43 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Personally, I don't like it on the back and shoulders. Hair on the chest is okay, looks the best kept trimmed (not too long) but not shaved bald. Problem with shaving chest hair completely is that it gets too scratchy when it starts growing back in and I sure don't like that!
Old 08-23-2002, 10:23 PM
Bantamweight

<blockquote><font class="small">posted by talred66:</font><hr /> without! Not necessarily shaved completely, but atleast trimmed with close edge clippers. My bf has the same problem you do. He looks like sasquatch if I don't keep him trimmed. Actually, it's pretty fun. We throw a sheet across the bed, he watches tv while I clip - everything! [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>

Reminds me of the first episode of "Malcom in the Middle" where the kids are sitting at the kitchen table eating and Mom is trimming Dad while he reads the paper.

How often do you perform this ritual?

What do you mean by "everything"???
Old 08-24-2002, 12:56 AM
Mrs_Centricity should change his/her status!

<blockquote><font class="small">posted by Jacques D:</font><hr />
How often do you perform this ritual?

What do you mean by "everything"??? <hr /></blockquote>

I usually help my husband do this once a week it keeps the hair really short.

And Everything means Everything, I mean lets face it that's the most important area, nobody likes hair tickeling their nose [img]/forum/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2002, 01:05 AM
talred66 should change his/her status!

EVERYTHING!! [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] (this tends to lead to ALOT of fun afterwards! [img]/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Atleast every couple weeks. If we wait longer it's a pain in the arse. I use a beard trimmer with the shortest guard on it. It's not too stubbly afterwards and there are less ingrown hairs than when shaving it completely.

Don't sweat the petty things....Pet the sweaty things instead [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2002, 11:59 AM
brandy3369 should change his/her status!
Rookie

I also prefer the shaved or trimmed look, but not necessarily bald. If you have hair spread across the length of your chest and stomach that's fine (and manly) just keep it trimmed so it lies flat and neatly as opposed to wild and unkemt like a "wolfman". I'm not a great fan of back and shoulder hair, these would be the only areas I'd try to remove all hair, but again as long as it's appears trimmed and tended to and it's not curling out of the back of your collar or sleeves, I would think that you're someone who takes care of himself and most anyone thinks that's sexy.

As far as the "everything", I also prefer it shaved or trimmed at a minimum probably for the same reasons most men like women to keep hair in this area to a minimum. It's a smoother feel and less of a hassle to deal with in some situations. [img]/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Brandy
Old 08-27-2002, 12:39 PM
Bantamweight

Thanks for the input ladies, I'll continue with the waxing/shaving/nairing. As for the "everywhere" thing, I too have been keeping that area smooth. I had to shave it for an operation and my wife (ex-wife now) enjoyed it so much that I've kept it clean since.

Thanks again,
Jacques
Closed Thread