Question on decreasing bust size??? - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2002, 10:34 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Post deleted by flats31

Old 08-23-2002, 10:44 AM
paulb should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: Question on decreasing bust size???

My girl's got double dd. and she aint' fat.
Although my ex had breast big enough to tuck in her pants. Needless to say she did get a reduction. She was still a D after that. I guess I'm drawn to the breasts, although I'm much more a butt man.

Smaller bust line? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!! ala Jim Rome
Old 08-23-2002, 10:46 AM
thunderpunch should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

<blockquote><font class="small">posted by ***********:</font><hr /> That is why there is no such thing as a totally ripped female with size D natural breasts, <hr /></blockquote>

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh,I thought It was because the pecs are just brought out more or something. Thanks for clearing it up.
Old 08-23-2002, 02:19 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

<blockquote><font class="small">posted by thunderpunch:</font><hr />
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh,I thought It was because the pecs are just brought out more or something. Thanks for clearing it up. <hr /></blockquote>

No problem, anytime. [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2002, 02:45 PM
talred66 should change his/her status!

Unfortunately, Yes......it's true [img]/forum/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I lost 30lbs and went from a full D to a B.
Isn't it funny how those that have'em don't want'em and visa versa? lol

Don't sweat the petty things....Pet the sweaty things instead [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2002, 12:26 PM
brandy3369 should change his/her status!
Rookie

Unfortunately, Krypto is correct - boobs are almost all fat, and what's worse is that they tend to be the first to go when a girl loses weight. I've lost 20 pounds in the last two and a half months and have gone down a cup size because of it. I am a little self conscious about it, but then like Philly said, there's a lot to be said for a nice looking backside and it seems what I'm lacking on the front is improving in the back - so I'll just have to adjust.

Could you imagine if a man's penis size were slightly reduced by being ripped? Curious how many would make it a lifestyle then...

Brandy
Old 08-25-2002, 01:07 AM
Dizzy should change his/her status!

B cup is nice, Breasts arent a big thing with me personally.

Strong legs and a firm butt on the other hand...Krypto and philias pics made me convulse with rythmic pleasure [img]/forum/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2002, 11:06 AM
paulb should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

<blockquote><font class="small">posted by brandy3369:</font><hr /> Unfortunately, Krypto is correct - boobs are almost all fat, and what's worse is that they tend to be the first to go when a girl loses weight. I've lost 20 pounds in the last two and a half months and have gone down a cup size because of it. I am a little self conscious about it, but then like Philly said, there's a lot to be said for a nice looking backside and it seems what I'm lacking on the front is improving in the back - so I'll just have to adjust.

Could you imagine if a man's penis size were slightly reduced by being ripped? Curious how many would make it a lifestyle then...

Absolutely zero Anti-ripped would be the way to go.
Brandy <hr /></blockquote>
Old 08-25-2002, 12:33 PM
talred66 should change his/her status!

I have to agree...I'd rather be a "B" and firm all over than to be large enough to be a "D" again. I always got more compliments on my legs anyway. [img]/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Don't sweat the petty things....Pet the sweaty things instead [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2002, 07:50 PM
mike_SD should change his/her status!

ok, for those of you girls who are self-conscious about their bodies in any form or fashion, just remember that *most* guys are kidding about how they judge a girl by their looks. i would think (or like to think) that guys are into a girl based on their personality, not by their curves or lack thereof. i mean, curves are nice, but it's all eye candy, mainly. i would so go for a girl that did not have much of a body but had a crazy awesome personality over say, a girl with curves that would make brooke burke green with envy but had the personality of a floormat. just my two cents.