Post deleted by . - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2002, 05:24 AM
**DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE** should change his/her status! Edit

Default Post deleted by .

Old 08-17-2002, 06:50 AM
Philia2 should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Re: what are your fitness goals?

I just need to get between the first three at my competition in November......

Next, I need to feel good in my skin.... I need to like the way I look and never feel ashamed to show my legs or tummy on the beach.... That's a life time goal.

STAY STRONG!!! xxx Nina xxxxx
www.nme-pro.com
Old 08-17-2002, 07:07 AM
President Wilson is hard at work
Administrator

<blockquote><font class="small">posted by Philia2:</font><hr />

Next, I need to feel good in my skin.... I need to like the way I look and never feel ashamed to show my legs or tummy on the beach.... That's a life time goal. <hr /></blockquote>

From the looks of it, your already there now [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Jacob Wilson
President Abcbodybuilding / Beyond Failure Magazine

About me --> http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/presidentprofile.html
Old 08-17-2002, 07:35 AM
sicily1962 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

I'm just truly hoping to win my "National Qualifer" status at my show in October...
that would definately open up some opportunities for me to get into some bigger shows...

That's the plan, but definately i plan to have it before the summer of next year if i continue on the way i have.

Oh ~ and just maintain an incredible physic that keeps me young and full of energy for the rest of my life! [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Look at Monica Brant's mom! she is incredible!
That's truly a goal I want to achieve!

http://groups.msn.com/WeightliftingW...nw?albumlist=2

"You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is
a habit."
Aristotle 384-322 BC,
Greek Philosopher and Scientist

http://images.netrition.com/cards/heaping1.jpg

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to is...
Success is a road that's paved with perserverance.

OBSESSION is a word the lazy use to describe DEDITCATED!!

Spring Show: 4/13/02
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/...Photos?a=33170

"A Hard Woman Is Good To Find"

Old 08-17-2002, 11:54 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

I've actually recently been re-evaulating my goals. Just thru experience and looking back over my journals in this past year of cutting, trying to get my bodyfat down, I realized something. It seems that unless I stick on a strict Beverly type diet (like the one most recently posted in my journal) that I cannot hold a body fat lower than 17%. Because anytime I go off that regimine, my body goes right back up to 17%, right back up to 140 lbs. Even looking back thru my journal, numerous times I kept ending back up at 17%. So you know what? I'm sick and tired of fighting my body. I'm apparently fighting my genetics, my body's comfort level, and perhaps these **** b/c pills (which I don't want to go off of) to try and be under 17%. Seems I have to be almost constantly hungry, living on chicken and broccoli just to hold 15%!!! Plus I just don't feel as strong and energetic. Sooo... I think I'm to the point where I'm gonna have to say screw it, I'll have to be satisfied at 17% because I'm sick of fighting my body and sick of not feeling strong and energetic, not recovering as quick as I usually do, dammit, I just want to feel good again and still look good. I guess a clear cut 6 pack is out of the question for me to maintain. Oops, I guess this turned into a rant session. Ah well, you got lucky and asked this question at just the right time. [img]/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

So, long story short, to look good, feel good, and stay in shape cause apparently I cannot hold the "competition" type look. Oh, and to kick more butt at speed skating!

My long term goal is to carry 125 lbs of lean mass on me and stay right around 17-18% body fat. Sure hope my body is happy with that one, geesh! [img]/forum/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2002, 03:09 AM
Jolie should change his/her status!
Middleweight

1.Lower BF
2.Increase strength
3.Maintain overall health

I'd like to compete sometime in the near future...I sure wish I was surrounded with more people like Philia and sicily around here! Makes for an awesome environment to train in!

Anyway, good luck in the comps ladies!! [img]/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2002, 03:46 AM
Middleweight

<blockquote><font class="small">posted by ***********:</font><hr /> I've actually recently been re-evaulating my goals. Just thru experience and looking back over my journals in this past year of cutting, trying to get my bodyfat down, I realized something. It seems that unless I stick on a strict Beverly type diet (like the one most recently posted in my journal) that I cannot hold a body fat lower than 17%. Because anytime I go off that regimine, my body goes right back up to 17%, right back up to 140 lbs. Even looking back thru my journal, numerous times I kept ending back up at 17%. So you know what? I'm sick and tired of fighting my body. I'm apparently fighting my genetics, my body's comfort level, and perhaps these **** b/c pills (which I don't want to go off of) to try and be under 17%. Seems I have to be almost constantly hungry, living on chicken and broccoli just to hold 15%!!! Plus I just don't feel as strong and energetic. Sooo... I think I'm to the point where I'm gonna have to say screw it, I'll have to be satisfied at 17% because I'm sick of fighting my body and sick of not feeling strong and energetic, not recovering as quick as I usually do, dammit, I just want to feel good again and still look good. I guess a clear cut 6 pack is out of the question for me to maintain. Oops, I guess this turned into a rant session. Ah well, you got lucky and asked this question at just the right time. [img]/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

So, long story short, to look good, feel good, and stay in shape cause apparently I cannot hold the "competition" type look. Oh, and to kick more butt at speed skating!

My long term goal is to carry 125 lbs of lean mass on me and stay right around 17-18% body fat. Sure hope my body is happy with that one, geesh! [img]/forum/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>

We are with you..... Don't try to fight against your body (we only got one anyway) Life is short, and we need to stay happy, don't ever let the time run away from you.

We are trying to reach out for several things and we get frustrated and sad when we don't seem to get there.
Well, we cannot change that BUT we can change the way of LOOKING at things, and that will change everything.....

www.nme-pro.com
Old 08-18-2002, 03:49 AM
Middleweight

<blockquote><font class="small">posted by JWilson:</font><hr /> <blockquote><font class="small">posted by Philia2:</font><hr />

Next, I need to feel good in my skin.... I need to like the way I look and never feel ashamed to show my legs or tummy on the beach.... That's a life time goal. <hr /></blockquote>

From the looks of it, your already there now [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Jacob Wilson
President Abcbodybuilding / Beyond Failure Magazine

<hr /></blockquote>

You just made me very happy... thanks a lot. It's people and words like yours that keep us girls motivated and beautiful.....

www.nme-pro.com
Old 08-18-2002, 06:49 AM
sicily1962 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

<blockquote><font class="small">posted by Jolie:</font><hr /> 1.Lower BF
2.Increase strength
3.Maintain overall health

I'd like to compete sometime in the near future...I sure wish I was surrounded with more people like Philia and sicily around here! Makes for an awesome environment to train in!

Anyway, good luck in the comps ladies!! [img]/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>

Jolie, you are too sweet!

I cant' wait till you enter your first comp ~ you'll be great!
With all the knowledge withing just this particular forum, how can you go wrong?

Keep at it, you'll be there before you know it!! [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Margie

http://groups.msn.com/WeightliftingW...nw?albumlist=2

"You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is
a habit."
Aristotle 384-322 BC,
Greek Philosopher and Scientist

http://images.netrition.com/cards/heaping1.jpg

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to is...
Success is a road that's paved with perserverance.

OBSESSION is a word the lazy use to describe DEDITCATED!!

Spring Show: 4/13/02
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/...Photos?a=33170

"A Hard Woman Is Good To Find"

Old 08-18-2002, 10:21 AM
tiger1 should change his/her status!

Well I have changed my goals I don't no how may times since I strated lifting 2 years ago. 1st I just wanted to lose weight, then I wanted to have a little definition, then a body to die for and now I want to do a bodybuilding show in the spring. I guess I have reached all my previous goals and just keep adding another. After I do my show who knows what my gaols will be then.