thanks girls! - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2002, 08:55 AM
specialk10467 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default thanks girls!

thanks for all the advice. i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who needs it. lol i will keep everyone posted of my results.
Old 08-15-2002, 07:35 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Re: thanks girls!

We'll be waiting! We're here to support ya! [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2002, 10:49 PM
specialk10467 should change his/her status!
Stranger

thanks krypto, i've been checking out some of the other girls posts, and i re-did my diet to include more fat and less carbs. please let me know what you think;

meal one; 2 scoops designer whey, 1/2 c. oatmeal

meal two: 2 scoops whey, 1 tbsp. safflower oil

meal three: chicken breast, salad, balsamic & 1tbsp saff

meal four: fish or chicken, broccolli

meal five: fish or chicken, broccolli or salad

meal six: 1 scoop whey, 1 tbsp. safflower

i am doing cardio before breakfast and weight training after meal two. appreciate your comments. thanks, kathy
Old 08-15-2002, 11:09 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

<blockquote><font class="small">posted by specialk10467:</font><hr /> thanks krypto, i've been checking out some of the other girls posts, and i re-did my diet to include more fat and less carbs. please let me know what you think;

meal one; 2 scoops designer whey, 1/2 c. oatmeal

meal two: 2 scoops whey, 1 tbsp. safflower oil

meal three: chicken breast, salad, balsamic &amp; 1tbsp saff

meal four: fish or chicken, broccolli

meal five: fish or chicken, broccolli or salad

meal six: 1 scoop whey, 1 tbsp. safflower

i am doing cardio before breakfast and weight training after meal two. appreciate your comments. thanks, kathy
<hr /></blockquote>

Not sure what the fat content is on the Designer whey but I know 1/2 cup oatmeal only has 3 grams of fat so I'm still not sure if you're getting enough fat in meal 1. I would switch meals 2 &amp; 3 around. If you are using skinless, boneless chicken I would add olive or flax oil, like 1/2 tbsp and make sure you use some salad dressing on your salads. Do you know what your calories add up to and how much of the macronutrients (protein, carbs, fat) you're getting in each meal? It's a good idea to know this info so we can help you better especially since this is a long term thing, we'll need to make changes here and there as time goes on so ya gotta know where you're starting from. You don't wanna start with too few calories or you'll lose muscle and have nowhere to go when you plateau.
Closed Thread