Anyone done Body RX? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2002, 03:57 PM
Loriann should change his/her status!
Rookie

Default Anyone done Body RX?

I've done two BFL challenges and while I love the workouts and the results, I'd like to do something a little different now. I've heard several people on other boards talk about BRX and thought about giving it a try. I checked out Body Sculpting Bible for Women workouts and didn't like them much at all.

BRX seems to have more of a bulking/cutting thing, right? Has anyone tried it? Did you gain during the first 6 weeks? When you got to phase 4, were you ready for maintenance? If not, what do you do, start at phase 1 again?

Thanks for your input!

"A Lor in motion tends to stay in motion..." http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/...ons/banana.gif
Old 08-14-2002, 11:21 AM
tattoodmom should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Re: Anyone done Body RX?

I am not nor have I done Body rx =..but I have talked to a few that have & are doing it now..they love it!! There is a board on atkinsfriends for bodyf for lifers & there are some doing body rx on there..I know the one lady after phase3 redid phase 3 per scott connely himself..she has been talking to him on the phone & has posted some updates about his plans as well..

Good luck!

Jackie
Closed Thread