Workout schedule and diet for fat loss - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2002, 03:56 PM
schless should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Default Workout schedule and diet for fat loss

First, hello! I stumbled across the site accidentally a couple of days ago. I liked what I've found here so much decided to register and participate! Looks like a great bunch of folks here, all so willing to help one another out. Hoping you can help me too!

I am struggling to get rid of the fat around my midsection. I know I need to clean up my diet, and have been reading lots here and elsewhere about the best way to go about that. I workout 5x/wk as follows:

Day 1: Chest/Shldr/Back/Abs + 30 min stairstep, 20 min HIIT
Day 2: Legs/Bi/Tri + 30 min "something" (row, elliptical, treadmill)
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: same as day 1
Day 5: same as day 2
Day 6: Abs/Core + 30 min stairstep, 20 min HIIT

I workout from roughly 4a - 6a, except on Saturdays when I "sleep in" and go in around 5:30a. Lots of folks talk about eating before your workout. I have to admit the last thing I want to do at 3:30 in the morning is eat or drink anything except water! Is it really necessary to eat first?

And is there a formula re: prot/carb/fat that I should be paying attention to for optimum fat loss?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Old 08-10-2002, 02:14 AM
President Wilson is hard at work
Administrator

Default Re: Workout schedule and diet for fat loss

Welcome to abc [img]/forum/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Lets take a look

Day 1: Chest/Shldr/Back/Abs + 30 min stairstep, 20 min HIIT
<font color="red"> I reccomend doing the cardio seperate from weight training. You might do weights in the mornng cardio at night. Youll get better results that way, and at night your metabolic rate lowers. This will respeed it as well as enhance insulin sensitivity </font color>

Day 2: Legs/Bi/Tri + 30 min "something" (row, elliptical, treadmill) <font color="green"> Seperate legs fro arms and take my advice again on the cardio so do arms on this day</font color>
Day 3: Rest <font color="green"> do legs and nothing else, you might do thighs hams in the morning calves at night, youll get a better hormone release</font color>
Day 4: same as day 1 <font color="green"> rest </font color>
Day 5: same as day 2 <font color="blue"> repeat</font color>

And is there a formula re: prot/carb/fat that I should be paying attention to for optimum fat loss? click here and check out this diet

About me --> http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/presidentprofile.html
Closed Thread