13-Week Fat burning Workout - Anyone done it?? - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Female Specific Athletic Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2002, 12:39 PM
Krukker should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default 13-Week Fat burning Workout - Anyone done it??

Hey ladies!

I'm planning my next round of training after I finish up this 12 week stint. I'm going to be taking 2 weeks off to go visit my boyfriend in Europe so need to get planning ahead of time.

I'm currently looking for a revamp in my training. I'm now doing a fat burning workout suggested by my trainer but not seeing huge results so want a bit of a change.

Has anyone done Jacob's 13-week fat burning workout? If so how were your results?

Do you recommend any other fat-burning type workout??

Thanks ladies!
Old 08-04-2002, 01:14 PM
President Wilson is hard at work
Administrator

Default Re: 13-Week Fat burning Workout - Anyone done it??

I have! [img]/forum/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Oh I forgot I wrote it [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

About me --> http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/presidentprofile.html
Old 08-04-2002, 11:31 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

<blockquote><font class="small">posted by JWilson:</font><hr /> I have! [img]/forum/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Oh I forgot I wrote it [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] <hr /></blockquote>

I haven't but I know there are some female members here who have, if they ever show up again. [img]/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2002, 10:35 AM
Big_Dally should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Ummm, I'm not a lady....but....I'm currently executing said routine, and I think it rocks! Kudos to J.W. on an excellent routine! [img]/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] BD
Once you reach your goal, keep raising the bar!
"Those that follow in the footsteps of Lord Franco shall be blessed with legs likened unto ten thousand men." I Columbu 9:22
Old 08-05-2002, 10:29 PM
Big_Red should change his/her status!
Stranger

I am wanting to try something different too. This sounds pretty cool but I am new to the advanced nutrition stuff and I am al litte confused about the food (simple carbs,etc.) I also don't know how much the supplements will cost because I am a little tight on money right now. I am willing to give it a go.!
Old 08-06-2002, 08:44 AM
Krukker should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Big-Red- I'm going to be starting this the first week of Sept - let me know if you want to join at the same time - it would be great to have a "workout buddy" online [img]/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

What are your confusions with the nutrition? I'm going to vary the 13-week nutrition a bit but not by much.

Let me know!! Also, my email is katekrukiel@yahoo.com!
Old 08-06-2002, 10:36 AM
Big_Red should change his/her status!
Stranger

Kate,
Sure I would like to join you. That would give me a little time to study up on the nutrition and supplements a little. I have never taken anything but Whey protien and vitamins. I am interested in seeing what creatine and glutamine will do. I am looking forward to it!

The reason I am a little confused is that I am still in the beginning stages of the whole bodybuilding thing. I have yet to reach my goals and I am ready to take it to the next level. I followed the Body for Life program for a while but it just never worked for me. I am ready to move on.

My e-mail is bigredV7@hotmail.com. See ya there!

Vivienne
Old 08-07-2002, 04:31 PM
AHM should change his/her status!

Oh Kate, I meant to tell you this in email!
I did 6 weeks of it - it's great! I really loved the workouts (though I aggrevated some wrist issues I think) However, I wasn't doing the nutrition (too hardcore for me during the summer!)and felt I really should be in order to reap the full benefits. So, I floundered around for the last 4 weeks w/ my own workout (which incorporated much of the 13wk workout). I have seen some good changes, but don't feel as though I did the whole thing full-fledged. So, as you know I am trying something else for at least 8 weeks. If still necessary to cut, I plan on re-starting the 13-week diet and workout in January (winter=no fruit!)

However, I am still incorporating things like double drop sets (I know, those aren't in there are they?), supersetting, power partials, etc. that I really loved from the workout. And I am also still working forearms and traps (which I have always neglected!)

Bottom line, thumbs up!!! I look forward to trying it again in January.