Home Workout - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2002, 05:11 PM
Jolie should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Home Workout

Well, since I've moved back home for what's left of the summer and am not about to buy a gym membership for like 3weeks, my only other option is a home workout!

Well, until now, I have completely underestimated the effectiveness of home workouts [img]/forum/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] and all my apologies go out to those I thought of as "ammateurs" for doing home workouts!!!! [img]/forum/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

I've just completed an awesome 45min full-body workout (working everything except for my back and y'all can feel free to suggest some awesome back exercises) and truthfully, it's the first workout I feel so good about in a long time!! [img]/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Here's what I did
Push ups: 1x10 unmodified (aka "men's")
2x15 modified (aka "women's")
1x12 modified
Side laterals (shoulders): 4x15 (holding a can of tomatoes)
Bicep curls: 4x20 (holding my tomatoes!)
Dips: 4X15 (last two sets were done on one leg)
Squats: 3x15
Lunges: 3x15
Calf raises: 3x20

It was a great workout but in all honesty, I can't wait to hit the gym again! Another month...until then, I'll play around with this... [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2002, 05:13 PM
NJI is gaining weight!!
Hyperplasia Aggressor!!

Default Re: Home Workout

<font color="666666">I never am motivated enough while at home. Glad to see you pulled it off!</font color> [img]/forum/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

"When your vision is powerful enough, everything else falls into place: how you live your life, your workouts, what friends you choose to hang out with, how you eat, what you do for fun. Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Old 08-06-2002, 12:59 PM
HULKAMANIA should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: Home Workout

I've been training for more than a year in my basement. It sorta looks like the gym in rocky 3, except with a washer and dryer.