Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2002, 02:30 PM
RickTina should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: Barlow\'s Training Journal

<blockquote><font class="small">posted by Barlow:</font><hr />

ok yesterday was going well untill my dad brought home a whopping kebab and well half of it was for me and i cudnt resist [img]/forum/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote>

lol I don't blame ya m8, I hope it was a shish kebab though and not a doner kebab [img]/forum/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2002, 06:05 PM
Barlow should change his/her status!
Lightweight

bit of all sorts m8 [img]/forum/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2002, 12:32 PM
Lightweight

gym tmorrow [img]/forum/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] cant wait [img]/forum/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] chest and triceps! gunna do some reeeal heavey negetives of flat bench press i think 1 warmup set with no weight jus the 55lbs bar then move onto 165lbs then go all out at 176lbs for 2 sets then move onto 187 and 2 sets of negetives will failure!!!! I HAVE ENTERED THE PAIN ZONE!!
Old 07-28-2002, 11:53 PM
Adam Knowlden should change his/her status!
Olympia Contender

Hey barlow!
Good luck with your workouts tomorrow!
If you have your partner try using some forced negatives !

Just be careful and don't push down too hard on your partner!
Old 07-29-2002, 07:16 AM
Lightweight

yeh might just try that ill see how it goes when i put the heavier weight on might be enough resistance if not ill definately have a go with that. But unfortunatly not tday as ill be swaping wednesday with today just for this week as Rick's chest not full recovered yet! but wednesday deffinately ! [img]/forum/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2002, 12:41 PM
RickTina should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Great workout Barlow! lets see if you can stand up straight tommorrow [img]/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Gotta love those deadlifts [img]/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2002, 06:57 PM
Lightweight

sure was mate! first time ever done a dead lift in my life and i gotta say what pleasure i had! [img]/forum/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] dead lifted 187lbs not too sure if thats great or not?? opinions please for first time deadlift! [img]/forum/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] started on pull-ups using the weight assisted machine, moved over to deadlift ouchie! i cant wait for tomorrow i will not be able to stand up then onto bentover rows good few sets on that by this time i had the shakes in my legs [img]/forum/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] then for the final blow on the lats with Flat dumbell pullovers

then moved over to shoulder presses but we found that we couldnt really put 100% into it so we decided to move delts to friday and just do traps and back on the wednesday, bi's forearms and delts friday. Then did behing back barbell shrugs the noramls ones with the machine type thing u put weight on either side with 2 handles on it!

then we was what you call urmmm [*%#*%*#] ???? [img]/forum/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

so off i went on my merry way home on by cycle fit for a king eating my very chunky (like my self [img]/forum/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]) chicken butties yummmm........ bring on chest day !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2002, 07:49 AM
Lightweight

Pain is not the word its different than we thought tho Rick i cant bend over i got to stand up straight if i drop my pen or somert OUCHIE!!! anyone got any ideas best way to help speed up recovery? be very appriciated if please place ideas in ere [img]/forum/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2002, 01:18 PM
Lightweight

Chest day today............... went out drinking last night really didnt feel in the mood for lifting but made an apperience! started really slow on chest but then had a hardcore tricep exercise really kicked them into shape!

Friday ill make up for my lack of effort today and put 110% on the forearms! [img]/forum/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2002, 08:23 PM
Lightweight

waahooooo i want to say a really big thanks to DaveB_19 for the post he wrote, seeing a picture of him and then reading that its seriously made me think twice! 100% from now on in training and in diet, from looking at him ive seen what i can ocomplish over the next 4 years great post!!! web page
Closed Thread