Kristen's Cut (Commments Welcome) - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2002, 09:28 AM
Kristen should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: Kristen\'s Cut (Commments Welcome)

Hey there Bellibean! And welcome to the board - you're going to love it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Fats (especially EFAs) play a huge role in almost every bodily function, and are absolutely indispensible on a lo-carb diet...I used to be a huge fat-phobic, but with the help of Dr. Pain (he's great!), I changed my diet around, and have been seeing some great gains! I'm currently trying to cut, reevaluating my program a bit right now at the advice of one of my training partners, but I will keep posting, and keep you all updated! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Training Journal
Old 02-23-2002, 01:57 PM
Dr. Pain should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Default Post deleted by flats31

Old 02-24-2002, 09:45 AM
TheAnimal should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kristen:
BF: 16.1% (4-site)
Abdomen: 7.5
Subscapular: 7
Tricep: 9.4
Bicep: 3.2
<hr></blockquote> I'll comment more on the diet etc when I have time to read it, I'll do my DP impression "TOO long"...lol

BUT for BF if I was you I'd do more than a 4 site as you'll get a far more accurate figure and you often find it's in a more pleasing direction [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Animal

In 1979 a being was born into a cruel and merciless world for a lifetime of mundane tasks and boredom,
This being promptly escaped from this world into the Bodybuilding underground,
Today still wanted by the government he’s survives as a solider of pain,
If you have a plateau,
If no one else can shift it,
And if you can find him,
Maybe you can hire [Name color:"red"]THE ANIMAL![/Name color]

BODYBUILDING ANIMAL STYLE
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color]FAQ's[Name color:"white"]............[/Name color] Workout
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color] &lt;&lt;&lt;[Name color:"white"].....[/Name color]Biceps[Name color:"white"].....[/Name color]&gt;&gt;&gt;
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color] &lt;&lt;&lt;[Name color:"white"]...[/Name color]Shoulders[Name color:"white"]...[/Name color]&gt;&gt;&gt;
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color] &lt;&lt;&lt;[Name color:"white"].......[/Name color]Ab's[Name color:"white"]......[/Name color] &gt;&gt;&gt;
[Name color:"white"]......[/Name color]&gt;&gt;&gt; Diet Advice &lt;&lt;&lt;
Old 02-25-2002, 08:29 AM
Light-Heavyweight

Saggio - working on the macronutrient breakdown of my diet. May also be changing my training schedule - we shall see! (EDIT #1 - Must be assertive - am telling my tps that I am changing my split!!! Thank you DP!!!)
And I must start keeping track of my food/workouts in this journal!!!

Stats as of this morning, 2/25
Height: 5'3 (no I did not grow [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )
Weight: 116
Waist: 25.5" (yay!) (After I posted this, I was like wait a minute, was that really 25.5 and not 26.5? But, 25.5 it is! Is that a lot to lose in just about 2 weeks?)
Hips: 33" (yay!)

SO! In the past 2 weeks, I have lost 1.5" off my waist, 1" off my hips, and 3.5lbs total. I like being a fat burning furnace! (omg...where did that come from...must be time for bed)

1. 1/2 grapefruit
1/2 c egg whites
1 egg
1 T flax seeds
1 oz ff cheese

2. 2 scoops designer whey
4 strawberries
2 t flax oil

3. can tuna
2 T. olive oil dressing
Salad

4. Same as #2

5. 1.5 scoops Ultimate whey (post workout)

6. CARB UP!!!!! (I've been waiting for this all day...just another 30 min to wait!)
1/2 c oatmeal
6 oz sweet potato
1/2 banana
1 c. spinach
1 T. almond butter

6 L water (so far - I'll probably have another 1.5 L or so before bed. Hell, I have to pee in the middle of the night EVERY night so whatever!)

Workout today - Back/Bis
Lat pull downs 15/40 15/70 12/80 12/90
Seated rows 15/60 15/60 12/70 12/70
overhead cable pulls supersetted w/ one arm cable rows
3 sets pulls: 15/50lbs
rows: 15/30

seated alternate db curls: 4 sets 12-15reps/arm (till I couldn't do any more!)/15lbs
cable curls (handles up top) supersetted w/cable curls (handles on bottom): 4 times through 12-15 reps/20lbs

Great back w/o...wish I had had more time for bis. I want to get that down! one of my partners is a genetic freak (well, in his upper body - he's still got skinny, but ripped legs) and his arms are huge off of doing minimal work. Granted he works harder than 99.9% of people, but anyways! No excuses!

Feeling like I'm coming down with a cold... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Pumping myself full of good ol' echinacea, cold tea, etc. Hopefully I'll be able to blast this crap out of my system before it starts really bothering me! Definitely didn't hold me up in the gym today though [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Training Journal
Old 02-25-2002, 10:51 AM
Mr. Universe

Old 02-25-2002, 04:55 PM
Saggio should change his/her status!

Kristen,

You do know about fitday.com, right? If not, check it out...it's free, and an outstanding way to keep track of everything you eat and do.
Old 02-25-2002, 10:08 PM
Light-Heavyweight

Saggio - thanks! I will definitely have to check that site out!

Training Journal
Old 02-26-2002, 09:57 AM
Light-Heavyweight

Here are my forecasted meals for the day:
1. 1/2 c egg whites
1 oz tofu cheese (fat free)
1 egg
1 T flax seeds
1/2 grapefruit

2. 1.5 scoops ultimate whey
3 strawberries (and a few blueberries - no more strawberries in my house!!! [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] )
2 t flax oil

3. 2/3 c. cottage cheese
Salad
1 egg yolk
Almonds (no olive oil dressing at school - I am pissed [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] !
Apple

4. Same as 2

5. 1/2 c egg whites
1 egg
salad
1 T Olive oil dressing

Water goal: 6L - I don't know what I was thinking this morning with 2G!

Workout - Hamstrings
Leg curls 15/40 15/40 15/50 12/60 12/60
Deadlifts 15/95 12/115 12/115
Seated curls 15/75 15/90 12/105

well, my day went pretty much downhill after lunch! I got this pounding headache, like I couldn't even see straight. Not good. So I decided to go to the gym anyways - surely once I got there I'd be just fine. Turned out to be kind of a crappy w/o, no energy, pounding head, seeing stars! but tomorrow is a new day, and I'm hoping to feel better! Came home and took my temp. (100..guess I'm a little sicko!)took an hour long nap...feeling a little better, managed to eat a little, and I'm definitely going to bed early tonight (hopefully I'll be able to sleep - something that has been very difficult the past few nights b/c when I lay down, I can't breathe due to this crappy cold/flu thing I have/am getting! ugh!)

Saggio - fitday.com is AWESOME! Those nutrition tracker thingys are usually more trouble than they're worth, but this one is great! Thanks so much!

Training Journal
Old 02-26-2002, 10:40 AM
Mr. Universe

Old 02-26-2002, 02:41 PM
Light-Heavyweight

DP - the seeds I have are already crushed. Are these no good? Should I just have oil instead?

Training Journal
Closed Thread