Kristen's Cut (Commments Welcome) - Page 16 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2002, 11:40 PM
Kristen should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: Kristen\'s Cut (Commments Welcome)

<blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial, helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by OldSchool:
Hey Kristen, that's OK, everyone gets in a rut sometimes.
Yeah, writing everything down isn't necessary.
Believe me I work full-time and go to college full-time, so I know how ya feel.
With all the experience you have with eating and working out now, you can feel what your body needs.
Listen it will tell you. You may even need a break from training.
I've got finals this week, so I took the week off lifting.
Before the break I had been lifting 7 months straight, hardcore.
Lately I've gotten a small cold, and my intnesity is down in the gym.
These are two signs you need a break. Also, you can't grow if you're stressed out. So now, finals are over tomorrow. I plan on getting 10 hours of sleep the next two days, then hitting the gym hard on Thursday.
It's amazing how much intensity and focus you can get back with a week out of the gym.
This revived intensity is what is known as being bit by the Iron Bug!
Good luck with school and training. Adam.
<hr></blockquote>

OldSchool -
Thanks so much for the support - I most definitely am in need of it! I'm in a similar situation - between work, school, trying to live, I'm just stressed in general. This is my last week of classes, and just about everything is coming to a close. Have tons of stuff due, and have been running around like crazy trying to organize my life! No one ever said life was easy, but why does it have to seem hard all at once!
I probably could use a break from training too - haven't taken a break for ummmmmm...I can't remember when I took my last "break". Motivation and intensity are definitely down (and I had a cold too - must be a school thing!), but on occasion I'll have an AWESOME workout, and think that I can go on, just grinding my body into the ground (and I know that's what I'm doing!) I tend towards the "more is better side" - note to self: more is NOT better! I get so wrapped up in everything, that it's hard to stop -that's just me being obsessive compulsive.
Well, I'm going to try changing things up a bit, and see how my body responds. I know it wants something - I just have to figure out what that something is!
Thanks again, and the best of luck with school/finals and your revved training! We all need some Iron Bugs... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Special K

Training Journal
Old 04-13-2002, 09:50 PM
Light-Heavyweight

<blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial, helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by T-Dawg:
Hi Kris
Your Physique and personality are your very best selling points You carry lots of Charisma...
Best Wishes
<hr></blockquote>

T-Dawg -
Thank you so much for the tips and compliments! [img]graemlins/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I know that I'm still young and have a long way to go in whatever I decide to do with myself - this might sound strange, but I must learn how to better appreciate my youth! I've always been a very forward thinker, always looking to what the future may hold. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I can't neglect the here and now!
Thanks so much for the site...I'm looking checking it now! I don't think we get it at my gym...just might have to subscribe [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Again, thanks much, and the best of luck to you!

Special K [img]graemlins/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Training Journal
Old 04-14-2002, 04:08 AM
T-Dawg should change his/her status!
Rookie

Hi Kris

Not bad with your pics and journal you have a lot of youth on your side so take advantage of the opportunity. I came across this magazine called Natural Muscle you might have heard of it?? Its free when you see it laying in a gym or you can subscribe to it, the articles are geared alot to female bodybuilders and fitness chicks. There is lots of good info there.. You can check them out also on the net www.naturalmuscle.net

Ive been training for about 8 years one tip you might be able to use.

Your Physique and personality are your very best selling points You carry lots of Charisma...

Best Wishes
Old 04-24-2002, 10:02 AM
Jolie should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Um, heeellllloooooooooo!!!!!!

Where are you K???

I know, you must be working out!! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2002, 11:24 AM
Light-Heavyweight

<blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial, helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jolie:
Um, heeellllloooooooooo!!!!!!

Where are you K???

I know, you must be working out!! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

Ummmmmm HI! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Takin a little break from writing and writing and writing everything down...since I stopped being so obsessive compulsive about everything, I feel much better, and look much better to boot (and even BETTER since last Monday - see my rant in STB!)! I will post more pics in a few weeks so you all can see what I've been up to...heh heh heh...thanks for checkin up on me hun! [img]graemlins/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Special K

Training Journal
Old 04-24-2002, 01:04 PM
Jolie should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Just checking up on the girl who checks up on me!! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

It's give and take...

I hear ya on the obsessiveness about writing everything down! My workouts are so much better when I don't obsess about writing every single set and weight.

Old 07-31-2002, 05:42 PM
Light-Heavyweight

Hmmmm haven't seen this one for a long time!!!

Training Journal
Closed Thread