Leanne's Journal (comments welcome!!) - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2001, 11:16 AM
Leanne should change his/her status!
Bantamweight

Default Leanne\'s Journal (comments welcome!!)

I'm going to set my goals, make out the plan to meet them, attack them at one day, one week, and 4 week intervals.

To begin with - here are current stats:

Weighed 12/26/01 at 140.75
Age 34
BF% - unsure, about 22% is my best guess. Will have that tested, hopefully by 1/4. I need to buy a caliper.

THE GOALS AND REASONS FOR THIS JOURNEY:

Body fat 12%
Bench Press 125
Deadlift 250

Intermediate goals set:

DAILY: Get all supplements in
Eat what the plan says

BIG GOAL AND REWARD:

2/22/01 - Go to Arnold Classic in Columbus, OH for
additional inspiration.

Reasons to ACHIEVE:

1. Paul sees me naked. Want complete confidence in my naked body to fully enjoy making love with him totally uninhibitedly. Sure, I look good in clothes, but so do a lot of other people. To look good naked - well, that's the icing on the cake.
2. Fishing in a bikini next summer.
3. Water parks
4. Powerlifting contest again in August
5. Want new workout clothes but only when deserved
6. Want people to know itís obvious that I lift weights
7. Want all the sweat and hard work to show (sometimes I think, I work so fricking hard at it, other people don't, and I don't look that much different - I want to stand out)
8. I'm not on a 3 week timeline to develop a new body. (I have time to lose the weight, make the scale say what I freaking want it to, then add the protein slowly so I don't get fat, and start packing on muscle)
9. It reinforces my not smoking
10. I wanna have that 6-pack Paul has never felt before on a girlfriend.
11. I want to trot around next summer showing off that belly I sacrificed for and felt pain to acheive.
12. I have clothes I want to wear NOW that I won't until I lose 5 pounds.
13. I have 6 new pairs of jeans that I want to wear cause they are cool and will look good on me.
14. I want to walk into Gold's Gym and look like I have been a member for years.
15. I toy with the idea of getting certified as a personal trainer, even though I have no desire to actually train anyone.
16. I want to have a professional take some "after" pics of me.
17. I just feel better and more "worthy" of myself when I'm thinner and fitter, imagine how good I'd feel if I acheived my goal of 12%.
18. I just wanna see if people who have a propensity to be "fluffy" can get as lean as those models. I need to prove that to myself and the world around me.
19. For me to know that when I set a goal, I reach it. I set 120 bench press as agoal and got it. I set 12% bf as a goal - and I will see it.

THE DIET:

Meal One:
1 whole egg
3 egg whites
1/3 oatmeal
3.5 oz turkey
1 tsp flaxseed oil
thermogenic
CLA
TOTAL 471 cal 18.7 fat 30 carb 50 prot

Meal Two:
protein drink
1/2 T whipping cream
1/2 c strawberries
betagen
TOTAL 170/3/21/22.5

Meal Three:
chicken breast
sweet potato
green beans
thermogenic
l-glutamine
CLA
TOTAL 358/5/36/39

Meal Four:
protein drink
1/2 T whipping cream
1/2 c strawberries
betagen
TOTAL 170/3/21/22.5

Meal Five:
chicken breast, shrimp, or lean red meat
green beans
TOTAL 240/5/8/37

Meal Six:
cottage cheese
CLA
l-glutamine

DAILY TOTAL:
1569 calories
37.7 grams fat
124 grams carbs
197 grams protein
which equal
22% fat
32% carb
51% protein

THE WORKOUTS:

Monday - Chest/Tri/Abs
Tuesday - Legs/Shoulders
Thursday - Back/Bi/Abs
sets/reps = 12,10,8,6,12,12

Cardio - 3x/week HIIT - walk/jog routine, with the goal of 15 minutes of continual running

I will begin shopping for this food this week, prepare the food for the following week, with the beginning date set for 1/2/01. Yes, just like the rest of the free world, but it's different for me, because I am going to work harder and longer and be more dedicated than the rest of the free world.

I know HOW to do this. I know I CAN do this. I know I am GOING to do this. Plain and simple. The biggest challenge for me will be the nutrition, but there is one thing I know. DIET is the key to reaching my goals. Yes, the hardest part of reaching the goals, but THE KEY to them. To quote a quote "great physiques are not made in the gym, they are made in the kitchen."

Watch out world, the hard work is about to show.
http://members.fortunecity.com/bscdt.../Monica023.jpg
Old 12-27-2001, 02:44 PM
The Azn Oak should change his/her status!
National Champion

Default Re: Leanne\'s Journal (comments welcome!!)

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Leanne:
Reasons to ACHIEVE:

1.Sure, I look good in clothes, but so do a lot of other people. To look good naked - well, that's the icing on the cake.
<hr></blockquote>

Well said,

Well nice post, hope you reach all your goals and even surpass them. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 12-27-2001, 04:56 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

You go girl! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

We'll get there together, woohoo! [img]graemlins/happyclap.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2001, 11:22 AM
Bantamweight

Well, Day One. I was going to start on Jan 2, but I'm so sick of eating crap that I can't wait. As it stands right now, I'm starving!! I haven't yet eaten today, but I have the food planned out. I know that that is KEY to making this successful. I hard boiled my eggs last night and will have my breakfast a little later than usual, but as hungry as I am right now, it will taste SO good and I'll feel great know I didn't just grab what was easier! Paul was my inspiration this morning. I woke up almost dreading what I knew I had told myself I was going to do (start today). But, he had a protein drink and I used that as my determination to go forward and begin today. If he can do it, so can I!!

Krypto, DP, does the diet look pretty good?
Old 12-28-2001, 04:30 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Okay, my opinion on your diet? And we'll see if DP agrees.

Too little fat in some of your meals and also I think you should try to keep your protein intake more consistant, like have the same amount in each meal. Also think your cals are too low seeing as how you are taller than me and weigh about the same. I realize you have to kind of gauge your metabolism but it still seems low. One thing you should take into consideration is that you don't necessarily have to cut your calories so much as you need to change the types of foods you eat. In other words, when you eat very clean and strict, you don't have to restrict your calories as much, you will still lose fat. For example, I maintain at 2650 calories and when I was following the diet in my journal, I was averaging 2350-2450 calories and LOSING body fat but GAINING muscle and if you do the math, I'm only 200-300 calories below maintenance. The more you decrease your calories, the greater risk you have of losing muscle. So personally, that's why I diet the way I do, cause I am able to lose fat yet gain muscle at the same time. Just something to think about. [img]graemlins/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2001, 10:37 PM
Dr. Pain should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Default Post deleted by flats31

Old 12-29-2001, 01:56 PM
Bantamweight

Thank you both!! I'm going to take a look at incorporating your suggestions into the plan. I'll probably have to stick with it as is until I can do that, probably only for a day or two, until I have time to re-do it a bit.

I'm looking forward to the results!!!
Old 01-02-2002, 09:18 AM
Bantamweight

Ok, so this is really Day One...but I'm back and with a vengeance. Actually, I'm relatively proud of myself about how well I made it through the holidays this year. I didn't completely make myself sick with eating. What I ate was mainly bad quality, not huge quantities. I didn't go overboard at the office potluck, I set a goal of one plateful of mostly protein and that's what I had. I didn't run over to my mother's for 25 peanut butter balls, I had several on Christmas Eve and a few thereafter, but not the normal piggin of them. Things like that that really trimmed most of the usual fat out of my holiday binges. I don't drink, so that isn't an issue. I'm just tired of hearing I won't have those abs or I can't make that much of a change in 12 weeks. Makes me want to gut it out. But, as I mentioned earlier. I'm not looking at 12 weeks. For right now, I'm looking at 4 weeks but most importantly, one day at a time, one meal at a time. I must capitalize on every single meal, every single workout, every single individual opportunity to make the very most of the moment that pushes me toward reaching the goals I have laid out. Krypto, you ready???? Here we come!!!
Old 01-02-2002, 10:58 PM
Bantamweight

Lifted today. Chest/Tri's. Double up on the exercises. Felt GREAT when I was done.
Old 01-03-2002, 03:51 AM
Mama's Boy should change his/her status!
Middleweight

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>1. Paul sees me naked. Want complete confidence in my naked body to fully enjoy making love with him totally uninhibitedly. Sure, I look good in clothes, but so do a lot of other people. To look good naked - well, that's the icing on the cake.<hr></blockquote>

Leanne,

Why limit yourself to just this Paul guy? There's plenty of ABC lovin' to go around! [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bluelaugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, keep up the good work!

http://www.subway.com/subwayroot/Men...iends/kenH.jpg
My Before and After Pics

Closed Thread