Evo's Journal (comments here) - Page 4 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2002, 04:24 AM
EvoLuTioN is back
Heavyweight

Default Re: Evo\'s Journal (comments here)

Great news i now have a training partner [img]graemlins/icon14.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/icon14.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/icon14.gif[/img]

Yesterday was Chest day and the first time we worked out together. He is close to the same strength as me (except for bench he kicks my ***, but my currnet program has no benching anyway ha) So it was a very productive workout. He stuck with me on the program im currently doing. It just helps to have someone to workout with, i havent been this sore in weeks. Its nice to know you can push out a few more reps with out worrying about dropping a DB on your head or anything. You also push yourself harder, esp when the person lifts about the same weights as you.

(Evo's Journal The Read Only part Click Here)

_|_|_|_|_|
_|
Old 01-10-2002, 01:42 PM
EvoLuTioN is back
Heavyweight

****it i think icon snuck into my house last night, cuz this morning when i woke up there was a huge box of donuts on the kitchen table that wasnt there when i went to bed. I couldnt resist i ate one [img]graemlins/nonono2.gif[/img]

_|_|_|_|_|
_|
Old 01-10-2002, 02:32 PM
TheAnimal should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EvoLuTioN:
****it i think icon snuck into my house last night, cuz this morning when i woke up there was a huge box of donuts on the kitchen table that wasnt there when i went to bed. I couldnt resist i ate one [img]graemlins/nonono2.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>BAD EVO [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] don't do it AGAIN [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] and BAD ICON [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] for putting them there....lol

Animal

In 1979 a being was born into a cruel and merciless world for a lifetime of mundane tasks and boredom,
This being promptly escaped from this world into the Bodybuilding underground,
Today still wanted by the government he’s survives as a solider of pain,
If you have a plateau,
If no one else can shift it,
And if you can find him,
Maybe you can hire [Name color:"red"]THE ANIMAL![/Name color]

BODYBUILDING ANIMAL STYLE
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color]FAQ's[Name color:"white"]............[/Name color] Workout
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color] &lt;&lt;&lt;[Name color:"white"].....[/Name color]Biceps[Name color:"white"].....[/Name color]&gt;&gt;&gt;
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color] &lt;&lt;&lt;[Name color:"white"]...[/Name color]Shoulders[Name color:"white"]...[/Name color]&gt;&gt;&gt;
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color] &lt;&lt;&lt;[Name color:"white"].......[/Name color]Ab's[Name color:"white"]......[/Name color] &gt;&gt;&gt;
[Name color:"white"]......[/Name color]&gt;&gt;&gt; Diet Advice &lt;&lt;&lt;
Old 01-11-2002, 04:01 AM
EvoLuTioN is back
Heavyweight

Ok i have a new partner and im fired up, this causes a dillema. I DONT WANT TO CUT RIGHT NOW, im fired up and want to bulk. Any comments suggestions, words of encouragement either way?

_|_|_|_|_|
_|
Old 01-11-2002, 06:52 AM
TheAnimal should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EvoLuTioN:
Ok i have a new partner and im fired up, this causes a dillema. I DONT WANT TO CUT RIGHT NOW, im fired up and want to bulk. Any comments suggestions, words of encouragement either way?<hr></blockquote>OK your fired up and ready to go??? SOUNDS like NO better time to cut to me. You don't really need that much motivation to eat like a pig, sleep like a sloth and train. BUT cutting takes drive and willpower. The fact you've got a training partner will take your mind off the cut for a while and you'l be 100% focused on training. I'd cut if you that psyched, as I said bulking IN MY OPINION is easy compared to cutting!!!

AND EVO put that donut DOWN [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]

Animal

In 1979 a being was born into a cruel and merciless world for a lifetime of mundane tasks and boredom,
This being promptly escaped from this world into the Bodybuilding underground,
Today still wanted by the government he’s survives as a solider of pain,
If you have a plateau,
If no one else can shift it,
And if you can find him,
Maybe you can hire [Name color:"red"]THE ANIMAL![/Name color]

BODYBUILDING ANIMAL STYLE
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color]FAQ's[Name color:"white"]............[/Name color] Workout
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color] &lt;&lt;&lt;[Name color:"white"].....[/Name color]Biceps[Name color:"white"].....[/Name color]&gt;&gt;&gt;
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color] &lt;&lt;&lt;[Name color:"white"]...[/Name color]Shoulders[Name color:"white"]...[/Name color]&gt;&gt;&gt;
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color] &lt;&lt;&lt;[Name color:"white"].......[/Name color]Ab's[Name color:"white"]......[/Name color] &gt;&gt;&gt;
[Name color:"white"]......[/Name color]&gt;&gt;&gt; Diet Advice &lt;&lt;&lt;
Closed Thread