Evo's Journal (comments here) - Page 3 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2002, 03:40 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Re: Evo\'s Journal (comments here)

yo evolution, i wanna see pics man! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2002, 03:50 AM
EvoLuTioN is back
Heavyweight

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by methix:
yo evolution, i wanna see pics man! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

To see the ones from Nov. click on the first blue "_" in my signature. More on the way i want pics for each week of my bulk to do something with after like an animation or something [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

_|_|_|_|_|
_|
Old 01-05-2002, 05:27 AM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Post deleted by flats31

Old 01-05-2002, 11:15 PM
ironhorse should change his/her status!
Rookie

Evo,
I found a helpful addition to your wide grip pull up routine. after 2 weeks, I was not still not satisfied with my performance on the last part of the routine, the negative wide grip to failure. My back was fried and I was not able to hold tension for very long. After I did as many as possible, I selected a weight that is less than my body weight and did two double drop sets of negative wide grip pull downs to failure. Back was sore for 2 days afterward.
Old 01-06-2002, 12:50 AM
EvoLuTioN is back
Heavyweight

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ironhorse:
Evo,
I found a helpful addition to your wide grip pull up routine. after 2 weeks, I was not still not satisfied with my performance on the last part of the routine, the negative wide grip to failure. My back was fried and I was not able to hold tension for very long. After I did as many as possible, I selected a weight that is less than my body weight and did two double drop sets of negative wide grip pull downs to failure. Back was sore for 2 days afterward.
<hr></blockquote>

Cool tweak, very innovative [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Well today was a good day (except it was a day off so i dont lift tonight)

I may have found a lifting partner, younger but he recognizes gym morons and wants to learn how not to be one. I'll know soon if he is going to join the gym and lift with me (sounded promising tho)

Diet is fine, i have a story for icon about my average day (and krypto and anyone else who likes donuts or bakery goods)

Ok i work at a grocery store and i have to eat 2 of my meals there on breaks. My normal routine is to grab a can of tuna, walk down the back aisle turn and walk RIGHT PAST THE BAKERY! full of chocolate covered donuts, brownies, sticky buns and FOR GOD'S SAKE MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS (in the deli). So i stare at the chocolate donuts and go on by to produce where i get an apple or banana. Aint that a *****? But i can see in the mirror already that im losing fat and gaining definition so it makes it easier to not cheat.

_|_|_|_|_|
_|
Old 01-07-2002, 03:37 AM
EvoLuTioN is back
Heavyweight

Well today was an odd day in the eating dept. i had nothing with more than 2g carbs so total i had about 10g before my workout. It was leg day so i figured i'd be trashed and it didnt work out that way the moderate fats i eat were used for energy just as the theory states you can train your body to do.

Im going to post my workout in the journal (non comment side). I dropped my weights in squat and went lower than parallel (by 6-8") because during my cut when im not likely to grow anyway i want to start going down to the floor (not quite but LOW).

Im also going to post an exercise i found for tib's that i've never seen mentioned but i really doubt i invented it (look in training for it soon)

_|_|_|_|_|
_|
Old 01-08-2002, 03:00 AM
EvoLuTioN is back
Heavyweight

Added some current pics to folder Update Jan 7. Sorry about the self-photography the next ones will be better just needed some "starting of my cut pics".

Looking at myself it looks like i've gained some mass in my rear delts since the last photos, of course in my back (best part), and trieps also.

Im pleased with my progress since my last pics, and now im ready to continue this cut and see what i've made.

Cut is going fine had two hamburgers today but didnt eat the bread. I was with a friend for lunch and figured it was better than skipping a meal.

Going to bed in like 4 minutes, i'll have to post that in my sleep log. Tomorrow trying to get in bed by 11:00.

Feel free to post comments here about the pics. Criticism is welcome negativity is not. Thank you

_|_|_|_|_|
_|
Old 01-08-2002, 08:26 PM
EvoLuTioN is back
Heavyweight

Update on my possibly getting a training partner (that will show up, and train the way i do) He is supposed to go with me as a guest tonight so i should be able to convince him to join. It will be great to have a partner to lift with for a change.

(updated my pics again, see post above)

_|_|_|_|_|
_|
Old 01-08-2002, 11:35 PM
ironhorse should change his/her status!
Rookie

Great progress from your begining pics. can see a definite improvement in your arms, shoulders and back. Keep up the good work!
Old 01-08-2002, 11:54 PM
EvoLuTioN is back
Heavyweight

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ironhorse:
Great progress from your begining pics. can see a definite improvement in your arms, shoulders and back. Keep up the good work!<hr></blockquote>

Thanks man, cant wait to see how it looks after my cut.

_|_|_|_|_|
_|
Closed Thread