Evo's Journal (comments here) - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2001, 11:55 PM
EvoLuTioN is back
Heavyweight

Default Re: Evo\'s Journal (comments here)

Ok lets see ....

It was leg day last nite, quads are trashed today cant do a sissy squat and come back up [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Why so sore? well i made a conscious effort to go lower and lower on each rep of squats (i dont do the half *** ones but i went an inch or two lower than usual) I think this made the difference. If not it was that i paused at the bottom of each rep. They were supersetted (like last time) with machine hacks.

Nutrition well doing good, thinking i might even be able to eat more and still lose (and lose less muscle) Have to wait until week 3's weighing to see if im too low in calories or not. Otherwise im doing great!

Considering a cheat meal for newyears maybe a frozen pizza minus the crust?

Cant wait to meet my abs

_|_|_|_|_|
_|
Old 01-01-2002, 12:35 AM
Dr. Pain should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Default Post deleted by flats31

Old 01-01-2002, 12:57 AM
EvoLuTioN is back
Heavyweight

Thanks DP

I need to have my wife take pics again at the start of my cut (well close to it) or i guess i could do the mirror thing [img]graemlins/bluelaugh.gif[/img] . Anyway im sure i've gained some fat, well i say sure locigally i think i may have not gained much if any since those pics. The reason for this is that i weighed 164 at the time of those pics and i weighed 163 when i started my cut. My measurements havent increased alot since the pics but an 1/16" here and there so i know i didnt loose muscle so i likely lost a little fat since then. I will take the 15-18% assesment, that isnt much different. would like to see 10% or less, maybe not on this particular cut but eventually anyway. At my size i hate to spend too much of my time cutting, but i do want to get a reasonable BF% and then bulk from there. Maintaining a lower BF% during future bulks (it didnt seem to go up so maybe at a lower % it will do the same) I plan to do mini-cuts to keep well below my "normal" percentage from now on.

(more later)

_|_|_|_|_|
_|
Old 01-01-2002, 03:56 PM
johnnygoodtimes should change his/her status!

you kick *** bro...a true inspiration for novice bodybuilders such as myself.

peace and blessings my brother.
You are not your ***king Khakis.
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.
You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of
the world.
--Tyler--
Old 01-01-2002, 08:31 PM
EvoLuTioN is back
Heavyweight

Thanks Johnny

_|_|_|_|_|
_|
Old 01-02-2002, 04:15 AM
EvoLuTioN is back
Heavyweight

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EvoLuTioN:
Ok i just figured out that if i put a link to this on my journal people can post without cluttering it up. in case you look here first Evolutions journal but dont reply there please.

Thanks, Evo
<hr></blockquote>

Just quoted that to get the link to the journal itself here....

Anyway i lifted Chest/Triceps/shoulders tonight

The workout was great and felt great, so far i have noticed NO loss of strength during my cut (One week tomorrow)

Im staying pretty low on carbs and plan to go even lower later on with a carb up day in there.

Tonight i was alone in the gym which was good because i couldnt stop staring at myself in the mirror [img]graemlins/bluelaugh.gif[/img] Not that im vain but i can visibly see big changes since i started a few months ago and already i can see that im losing fat and looking better than ever in my life. So forgive me for my near "gym moronic" experience [img]graemlins/bluelaugh.gif[/img] of staring at myself.

While i wasnt staring at myself i was having a helluva workout. I increased the weight on several exercises and tweaked some others so that i truly got to failure on all of the sets.

More later

Oh one more note, ever notice how when your bulking you cant wait to cut and when your cutting you cant wait to bulk?

_|_|_|_|_|
_|
Old 01-02-2002, 07:40 AM
danceswithbarbell should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Keep it up, Evo your doin' great.

Cuttin's a ***** and like the real thing (*****es) it'll make a fine man outta' ya.

Only 11 weeks to go.
Old 01-02-2002, 03:19 PM
mesomorphin' should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

Good luck on your cut! I'm watching your progress with interest as I try to shed some of my own extra bodyfat.
Old 01-03-2002, 03:54 AM
EvoLuTioN is back
Heavyweight

Thanks guys,

I am doing fine so far no major cheats (had something bad one day thought i was loosing too fast to be mostly fat. But im aight now thanks to DP) Hope to be able to cut less than 12 weeks maybe 10 lol [img]graemlins/bluelaugh.gif[/img] seriously i dont know how long i can stand not bulking.

_|_|_|_|_|
_|
Old 01-03-2002, 03:34 PM
crash should change his/her status!
Middleweight

that is a very impressive journal. Keep up the good work