Redmeat's journal - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2001, 04:24 PM
redmeat should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Redmeat\'s journal

I was born a poor black child.....Oh wait, that was Steve Martin in "The Jerk".

When I started (Aug 2001) I was 210 lbs of cheese. I had a 36+ inch waist, and the only exercise I got was from chasing my daughter around.

Lost 20 lbs on SlimFast in a month, then found THE BEST **** SITE ON THE WEB and got some great advice on diet, nutrition and exercise.

Have lost an additional 13 pounds, have dropped to a somewhat loose 34" waist. Stamina is through the roof. I don't have measurements (yet), but I've got some decent shoulders, bi's and tri's, my chest is looking pretty good, and my legs are gaining some definition.

I am presently 5'11", and 186 lbs.

Been doing the 12-week workout program, and have started incorporating Super Sets into each day - which seems to be adding in the muscle mass department.

Mon: Chest/Shoulders/Tri's
Tue: Abs
Wed: Quad/Hams/Calves
The: Abs
Fri: Back/Bi's/Forearms
Sat/Sun: Play with my family

I am healthier than I have ever been in my life..... [img]graemlins/BBsmile3.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2001, 02:18 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Default Re: Redmeat\'s journal

Sounds good redmeat, good luck! [img]graemlins/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2001, 12:28 PM
Middleweight

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ***********:
Sounds good redmeat, good luck! [img]graemlins/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Thanks Krypto!

Found a measuring tape last night and got some measurements (relaxed, non-"pumped"). I believe I measured in the right places.

Chest: 42"
Waist: 33" (down from 36+)
Bi/Tri: 15 3/4"
Forearm: 12"
Thigh: 22"
Calf: 15 1/2"

How does this sound to ya'll? For what it's worth, it's a whole lot better than it was!! [img]graemlins/BBsmile3.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2001, 12:34 PM
should change his/her status! Edit

Sounds like you are doing great! I think I'm about on par with you, right now. We've lost all the weight, now it's time to put it back on in quality muscle! Look forward to your updates!

nk
Old 12-13-2001, 01:52 PM
TheAnimal should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by redmeat:
Chest: 42"
Waist: 33" (down from 36+)
Bi/Tri: 15 3/4"
Forearm: 12"
Thigh: 22"
Calf: 15 1/2"
<hr></blockquote>GO Guinea!!

Well I said I'll get you down to a 32" waist and I've nearly suceeded [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] good work!!

Thigh's need some work IMO. You calfs and Bi's are in reasonable proportion, so thats a good thang!!

Apart from that your looking good, it may be in your fisrt post but how tall are you?

Animal

In 1979 a being was born into a cruel and merciless world for a lifetime of mundane tasks and boredom,
This being promptly escaped from this world into the Bodybuilding underground,
Today still wanted by the government he’s survives as a solider of pain,
If you have a plateau,
If no one else can shift it,
And if you can find him,
Maybe you can hire [Name color:"red"]THE ANIMAL![/Name color]

BODYBUILDING ANIMAL STYLE
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color]FAQ's[Name color:"white"]............[/Name color] Workout
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color] &lt;&lt;&lt;[Name color:"white"].....[/Name color]Biceps[Name color:"white"].....[/Name color]&gt;&gt;&gt;
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color] &lt;&lt;&lt;[Name color:"white"]...[/Name color]Shoulders[Name color:"white"]...[/Name color]&gt;&gt;&gt;
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color] &lt;&lt;&lt;[Name color:"white"].......[/Name color]Ab's[Name color:"white"]......[/Name color] &gt;&gt;&gt;
[Name color:"white"]......[/Name color]&gt;&gt;&gt; Diet Advice &lt;&lt;&lt;
Old 12-13-2001, 01:52 PM
TheAnimal should change his/her status!
Super-Heavyweight

5'11' found it!!

Animal

In 1979 a being was born into a cruel and merciless world for a lifetime of mundane tasks and boredom,
This being promptly escaped from this world into the Bodybuilding underground,
Today still wanted by the government he’s survives as a solider of pain,
If you have a plateau,
If no one else can shift it,
And if you can find him,
Maybe you can hire [Name color:"red"]THE ANIMAL![/Name color]

BODYBUILDING ANIMAL STYLE
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color]FAQ's[Name color:"white"]............[/Name color] Workout
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color] &lt;&lt;&lt;[Name color:"white"].....[/Name color]Biceps[Name color:"white"].....[/Name color]&gt;&gt;&gt;
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color] &lt;&lt;&lt;[Name color:"white"]...[/Name color]Shoulders[Name color:"white"]...[/Name color]&gt;&gt;&gt;
[Name color:"white"]....[/Name color] &lt;&lt;&lt;[Name color:"white"].......[/Name color]Ab's[Name color:"white"]......[/Name color] &gt;&gt;&gt;
[Name color:"white"]......[/Name color]&gt;&gt;&gt; Diet Advice &lt;&lt;&lt;
Old 12-18-2001, 11:01 AM
Middleweight

Went out and bought a pair of work slacks with a 33" waist, and they fit perfectly. Had to drill another hole in my belt yesterday as well (I'm keeping the same belt from my "fat" days, and I'm 3 "drilled" holes past the original holes - talk about an incentive! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] ).
Old 01-04-2002, 10:02 AM
Middleweight

POST NEW YEAR SUMMARY:

Well, I obviously went on a "mini-bulk" over the holidays, putting on 3 pounds. Just can't resist some of the delicious treats that Mrs. Redmeat comes up with, they are that good. Then, sadly enough, I was unable to hit the gym for the 10 days that I was on vacation.

However, I am back on the diet and back in the gym. I'm thinking the time off (both the diet and the gym) might actually have been good for me, as I think I had kind of plateaued a bit. I missed both, and am re-doubling my efforts to maximize the pain!
Old 01-14-2002, 03:39 PM
Middleweight

1/14/02

Back down to pre-holiday weight, partly due to a bout with the stomach flu last week. Felt like crap but am doing fine now, and hit it with extra vigor today. Felt good to be back on track!
Old 02-04-2002, 10:51 AM
Middleweight

Got the friggin' flu, and it's killing my. Could be borderline pneuomnia. Well, I wanted to lost that last little bit of fat, and I seem to have accomplished that! Won't be in the gym until I can breath normally again. THIS SUCKS!!!!!