Curious... - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Recreation > Members' Discussion:

Notices

Old 05-07-2014, 09:47 PM
JoeKingPT is "The Comeback"

^ I remember when Jake, Gabe, Adam and I saw them as our competition. I guess if you can't beat em, join em!

P.S. I'm guilty of this too. I have a BodySpace and post in their Personal Trainer forums. I've even written a couple articles for them.

Old 05-08-2014, 09:08 AM
klosey is 51 visitors online right now ! Let's get that number higher!!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeKingPT View Post
^ I remember when Jake, Gabe, Adam and I saw them as our competition. I guess if you can't beat em, join em!

P.S. I'm guilty of this too. I have a BodySpace and post in their Personal Trainer forums. I've even written a couple articles for them.
Way of the world really, we all have to do what we can to make a living
Old 05-12-2014, 09:39 PM
JoeKingPT is "The Comeback"

True. I always thought this site had lots of potential. We had a solid member base and 1 million unique visitors at its peak. We had only just begun to tap into the supplement industry but were stymied. BB.com has a nice organization, and they are still growing. Not much competition left for them anymore.

Old 05-20-2014, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeKingPT View Post
True. I always thought this site had lots of potential. We had a solid member base and 1 million unique visitors at its peak. We had only just begun to tap into the supplement industry but were stymied. BB.com has a nice organization, and they are still growing. Not much competition left for them anymore.
I think the problem is content... if nothing new but a few forum posts... who will come? i can leave the site for months and only have a few questions or posts from training logs... its dying
Old 05-21-2014, 02:19 AM
rickck48 is tryin harder!
Middleweight

My question is, when I joined back in 2003 or 2004 this place was great especially with Journals and all. I like reading the posts also.
I am having a problem for some reason when I ask the site to Remember Me, it will never do it. This happened after the shut down and then when were brought back online. I am not sure what happen but it is hard to navigate. I went and checked BB.com out and DR. Jacob Wilson has written some great articles there. I still love this place because with my back like it is I am going to find out what makes it tick. Also, ask questions on here. RTR

Goal: NOT there Yet, But haven't quit either!

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Old 05-21-2014, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickck48 View Post
My question is, when I joined back in 2003 or 2004 this place was great especially with Journals and all. I like reading the posts also.
I am having a problem for some reason when I ask the site to Remember Me, it will never do it. This happened after the shut down and then when were brought back online. I am not sure what happen but it is hard to navigate. I went and checked BB.com out and DR. Jacob Wilson has written some great articles there. I still love this place because with my back like it is I am going to find out what makes it tick. Also, ask questions on here. RTR
Its a v-bulletins script error , you will find if you click redirect when log in instead of letting it load the same thing will happen, the redirect logs you back out..
Old 05-21-2014, 09:51 PM
rickck48 is tryin harder!
Middleweight

Thanks for the help Klosey but this thing is so fast I can't redirect anything. You all still have a great site here.

Goal: NOT there Yet, But haven't quit either!

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Old 07-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Touchstone is a miracle in progress
Stranger

Default Pick up the pieces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algavinn View Post
I feel one of the big things is the brothers stopped posting. They went away many years ago, the journals stopped. I was editing their journals for them and they just kinda faded away.
One frustration I've had since finding ABC was that most links in the journals didn't function. Algavinn, since you've had experience with them, would you know who to contact to offer assistance in fixing the broken links? Perhaps that would be a small way we could pick up some of the pieces.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:27 AM
Werehusky is working
Rookie

2003-2005 were defiantly the golden years. You couldn't keep up with all the new posts, now most of us have withered away or went to BB.com.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:32 PM
Robert625 is wanting to live life to the fullest
Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werehusky View Post
2003-2005 were defiantly the golden years. You couldn't keep up with all the new posts, now most of us have withered away or went to BB.com.
That's too bad. I only became aware of this site lately and absolutely love the idea of discussing bodybuilding and fitness from a Christian point of view. Hopefully, there will at least be a core of friends, who can support and encourage one another.