Weight loss question - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > In Depth Nutrition

Notices

Old 08-20-2013, 03:25 AM
weightbanger should change his/her status!
Stranger

I hate to jack this thread, but I'm at a loss. Having trouble losing weight. I'm 6'4 296 lbs, and according to the calipers im around 30% body fat? I don't really look morbidly obese but doctor says I am. I'm only consuming 2000 calories. some weeks I lose 2-4 lbs, others i gain 1-3 so im usually at a stand still. I sometimes eat fast food in place of others food calories. I know it's bad, but I used to use weight this way :/
not sure if I should eat more or less..
Old 08-22-2013, 02:18 AM
arian11 is 500 deadlift achieved, time for a 500 squat!
Light-Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by weightbanger View Post
I hate to jack this thread, but I'm at a loss. Having trouble losing weight. I'm 6'4 296 lbs, and according to the calipers im around 30% body fat? I don't really look morbidly obese but doctor says I am. I'm only consuming 2000 calories. some weeks I lose 2-4 lbs, others i gain 1-3 so im usually at a stand still. I sometimes eat fast food in place of others food calories. I know it's bad, but I used to use weight this way :/
not sure if I should eat more or less..
If I were you, I would immediately increase my caloric intake. 2,000 calories a day is very little, especially for someone as big as you. You only need a slight deficit and then some patience and consistency to see results. At the beginning of the year, I was about 230 lbs and decided to go on a cut. I dropped my caloric intake to ~2,900 calories and started to lose 1 lbs a week. I did barely any cardio but went to the gym and hit the weights heavy and often. Last month at my competition, I weighed in at 199 lbs after a bit of a water cut.

Bottom line: At 300 lbs, you should be losing weight at a caloric intake much higher than 2,000 calories. If you are not, you need to check your calorie counting methods for accuracy or make sure you are following a proper resistance training and cardiovascular program.

"Technique is always the first place to begin when striving to improve at a specific skill."
My YouTube Page
Old 08-24-2013, 12:48 PM
Yujyea is worshipping and gymming
Stranger

You can try thermogenics. Go for hydroxycut, which helped me cut about 40 pounds in 3 months. Kinda unhealthy, but its really effective. I suggest, above all, go about 100-150 grams of carbs, try 100-200 grams of protein, and around 50 grams of fat. And try HIIT cardio. But most importantly, stick to whatever works, and be disciplined.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:16 PM
weightbanger should change his/her status!
Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
If I were you, I would immediately increase my caloric intake. 2,000 calories a day is very little, especially for someone as big as you. You only need a slight deficit and then some patience and consistency to see results. At the beginning of the year, I was about 230 lbs and decided to go on a cut. I dropped my caloric intake to ~2,900 calories and started to lose 1 lbs a week. I did barely any cardio but went to the gym and hit the weights heavy and often. Last month at my competition, I weighed in at 199 lbs after a bit of a water cut.

Bottom line: At 300 lbs, you should be losing weight at a caloric intake much higher than 2,000 calories. If you are not, you need to check your calorie counting methods for accuracy or make sure you are following a proper resistance training and cardiovascular program.
I think my metabolism slowed to a crawl. Im going to bump it up to 2200 calories and try from there.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:46 PM
arian11 is 500 deadlift achieved, time for a 500 squat!
Light-Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by weightbanger View Post
I think my metabolism slowed to a crawl. Im going to bump it up to 2200 calories and try from there.
And it seems like the average person's go to move when their metabolism slows down is to further cut calories. This is the wrong move. This will slow down your metabolism more. This will make your body want to store fat more. Next thing you know, you'll be eating 1,000 calories a day, doing some form of exercise every day and not losing any weight.

I would pick a day and track all your food and see how many calories you are actually at for an average day and what your macro nutrient breakdown is like. Then go ahead and properly adjust from there.

"Technique is always the first place to begin when striving to improve at a specific skill."
My YouTube Page
Old 10-05-2013, 06:40 AM
Leonard should change his/her status!
Stranger

Hey guys!No doubt that a actual fitness of the has own importance in our life so we should be take care of the body fitness.Some tips here for the weight loss of the body like,...
1 vegetarian foods
2 Swimming and cycling
3 Push ups and yoga
4 drink green tea
5 eat vegetarian foods.
USA, 60102-5917
PHONE# (224) 678-9060

Last edited by Leonard; 02-01-2014 at 09:39 AM.
Old 10-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Dwight should change his/her status!
Stranger

If you follow two basic tools of weight loss you can lose your body weight more successful without any adverse effects. These two basic tools are regular exercising plan, and weight loss effective diet plan. These two plans are more effective for the weight reduction than any other technique of the weight loss.

adamprowse fitness

Last edited by Dwight; 11-26-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Old 02-15-2014, 07:13 AM
strauss should change his/her status!
Stranger

It is a thermionic fat burning which makes warm and burn up more nutrient even for little exercises. That indicates, even if you do little or average exercise, you get outcome as if you are doing an extreme exercise. It inhibits you hunger and offer you with the power that you need during your exercise and other every day actions.
USA, 60102-5917
PHONE# (224) 678-9060