Things have changed, - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Recreation > Members' Discussion:

Notices

Old 11-15-2012, 05:11 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crombie View Post
The front page really has not been touched in almost four years, and it feels as though the admins have abandoned this place. There used to be constant updates in terms of articles, nutrition, and the Journal. Without that going on there is no draw. I am honestly surprised when I come back that the place is still around.
Well said, I hope they decide to start making updates again.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 11-15-2012, 09:59 PM
Link is eating his greens
Light-Heavyweight

Alright guys, so I had a little email correspondence with Gabe (Aka Venom). Lets start posting ideas of what we would like to see, what would make US more active and therefore hopefully draw more people to the boards
Old 11-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator

IMO, there are 2 things that would help make the boards more active:

1) At least bi-monthly updates to the Journal of Hyperplasia Research

2) Venom and Prez on the boards to answer questions. I understand they are busy, but if they could check in weekly for an hour or two, they could answer any questions that the regular members couldn't answer for others.

Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
Old 11-16-2012, 02:32 PM
Helmholtz is working to get bigger

I remember a while back in another thread someone had the idea to put videos on the site demonstrating proper form for different exercises. I thought that was a good idea that would generate some traffic and bring some new members to the boards.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:05 PM
klosey should change his/her status!
Super Moderator

i havenet been on much but thats been due to quite a few family things going on
my cous got married
uncle had heart attack
grandfather has asbestosis of the lungs

very very busy year and not always for the right reasons..
Old 08-05-2013, 08:23 PM
rickck48 is tryin harder!
Middleweight

Well I come here because it is the only site I found to be helpful and friendly. Also, the information here just made my eyes bug out with interest. It is slow but I still like it.

Goal: NOT there Yet, But haven't quit either!

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Old 08-12-2013, 11:07 AM
10forty2 is Back In Da House!!
Heavyweight

When I started my bodybuilding kick in 2001, this was THE best site for legitimate information on natural bodybuilding and fitness. The members were the best at giving advice and being constructively critical. I'm looking forward to doing a little reading and getting some inspiration back. Looks like the joint has changed quite a bit since I left. Dont' recognize any of the Old Timers yet, but hopefully will be able to spark some new friendships.

I've been on hiatus from the gym for a few years now. I've gotten VERY out of shape, and my health is suffering from my lack of exercise and proper nutrition. It's time to take back control of my life. This morning was the first time hitting the gym in 6 years.... gonna be SORE tomorrow, but it's a good sore!!
Old 08-12-2013, 03:53 PM
rickck48 is tryin harder!
Middleweight

Congrats on your return. I know the feeling all to much. You sound motivated so keep lifting my friend.

Goal: NOT there Yet, But haven't quit either!

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Old 08-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10forty2 View Post
When I started my bodybuilding kick in 2001, this was THE best site for legitimate information on natural bodybuilding and fitness. The members were the best at giving advice and being constructively critical. I'm looking forward to doing a little reading and getting some inspiration back. Looks like the joint has changed quite a bit since I left. Dont' recognize any of the Old Timers yet, but hopefully will be able to spark some new friendships.

I've been on hiatus from the gym for a few years now. I've gotten VERY out of shape, and my health is suffering from my lack of exercise and proper nutrition. It's time to take back control of my life. This morning was the first time hitting the gym in 6 years.... gonna be SORE tomorrow, but it's a good sore!!
Welcome back!

Old 08-13-2013, 03:16 AM
arian11 is 500 deadlift achieved, time for a 500 squat!
Light-Heavyweight

I've disappeared from here for quite some time as well. I'll see if I can remember to come check out the forums more often and help out.

"Technique is always the first place to begin when striving to improve at a specific skill."
My YouTube Page