I can do all things through christ who STRENGTHENS me. - Page 2 - ABCbodybuilding

Go Back   ABCbodybuilding > Iron, Metal, & Steel!! > Online Training Journal

Notices

Old 12-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Man, you are gonna be ready for next season! Looking foward to following along.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano
Old 12-06-2008, 04:07 AM
MorThanAConqeror should change his/her status!
Lightweight

I appreciate that commander, just hoping my hardwork will show up for next season. I did my explosive legs today.

Seated calf raises(4x10,10,8,8
Power clean(4x8,5,3,2
Box step ups(4x8 superset with
Box jumps(4x10
Groin raises(4x10
Lunges(25#dumbells
Neck machine(4x8
Core
Stretching
"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." Romans 8:37

"I believe in christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
"Never compare this Book with other books. This Book is from heaven. It does not contain the Word of God; it is the Word of God. It is supernatural in origin, eternal in duration and value, infinite in scope and Divine in authorship. Read it through! Pray it in! Write it down." Smith Wigglesworth
Old 05-16-2009, 12:53 AM
Lightweight

Hey guys, i havent posted in awhile due to busyness. I will be able to this summer cause i obviously have more time. I have been working out and have peaked at 183 pounds. My power clean is my best lift with 230#s. I am glad to say that as of right now I will be starting at guard and defensive end. I know that if i keep working hard no one will be able to beat me to either position. I am glad to be back and am looking forward to a good summer
MorThanAConqeror
"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." Romans 8:37

"I believe in christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
"Never compare this Book with other books. This Book is from heaven. It does not contain the Word of God; it is the Word of God. It is supernatural in origin, eternal in duration and value, infinite in scope and Divine in authorship. Read it through! Pray it in! Write it down." Smith Wigglesworth
Old 03-18-2011, 12:05 AM
Lightweight

Havent been here in awhile but excited to be back. Hopefully ill be more diligent with posts this time although experience tells me doing them preworkout would probably be more efficient. As of right now i am 5'11 187 #s. I have been cutting for a couple weeks for spring break which is in 5 more weeks. I am following the 13 weeks to hardcore fat burning diet as best I can. Again, I would like everyone to keep me accountable and give their input.
Breakfast: 2 servings Oatmeal, 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 1 cup organic soy milk
snack:2 scoops protein, 3 oz boiled shrimp
Lunch:16 oz chicken, salad
Preworkout: oatmeal, 1 cup soy milk, protein, bcaa
pwo: protein shake, glutamine
Dinner: 16 oz chicken, asparagus

Old 03-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome back to ABC!

Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
Old 04-14-2011, 02:10 AM
Lightweight

currently weighing in at 183 losing mostly fat and can now see most of my abs. still have 9 days left so I have to stay consistent. im going to try and figure out how to post pics soon. I am continuing with 4 workouts a week split and am happy with the progress

Old 04-30-2013, 09:23 PM
Lightweight

Kinda funny coming back here and seeing this after all this time. I was never really good at keeping up with these things but considering my goals have switched from football to bodybuilding I feel keeping a journal has become more necessary.
As of now I am using the 13 weeks to hardcore fat burning posted on here. Still tweaking my diet a bit and will have that as soon as Im ready.

Todays workout consisted of getting back into my split after a break.
flat bench(4xfailure)
dumbbell incline press(4xfailure)
weighted dips(4xfailure)
cable flys(3xfailure)
tricep extension(5xfailure)

Old 05-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome back.....again, lol!

I hope you won't take another 2 year break from your journal.

Old 05-02-2013, 03:11 PM
BFR Warrior is ready for huge changes in 2013!

Welcome back to ABC! Lots of good information in these forums. Also, check out Muscle College Radio on ITunes for up to date scientific information about anything and everything related to bodybuilding!
Old 05-02-2013, 09:21 PM
Lightweight

haha Commander im going to do my best to stick around. Of course I get sick to start it off but ive been able to critique my diet all day and am gonna post that soon. Fighting fever right now so im not sure when im going to be able to get back in the gym.